1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where is this all going?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullnuts, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Bishop123

Bishop123 Big Dog

AmericanDogMan, I was thinking that same thing. The same thing Stillborn is talking about, Jesus said a long time ago with less confusion.

2. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Jet and playboy are the best for conspiracy theories. I knew Coolio worked for the man and his hair moves sometimes like it's trying to pick up a signal.

3. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Because it stands for the man; down with the Coolio's hair.
    And don't forget Hustler; Emperor Zurg says Hustler has better articles than even the national enquirer, tmz and the globe combined.???

4. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Jesus was revolutionary before revolutionary times man... I def dig the simplistic complexity of the parable. He said "THE WORD" and it's taking lifetimes to understand just those two Words!

5. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Wow...

Way back machine says it plainly

6. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Midgets and Sammy Davis jr. Are part of it also, I mean think about it a black guy that's Jewish.

7. stillborn

stillborn Banned

Bishop and ADM, I agree with you both,... your replies were a testament to the fact the 100th monkey syndrome is happening, and people are spontaneously waking up. with every action there is a re-action, and thats the point of my statements. it makes me feel good to know people are living in the now and not sleep-walking. collectively we can make change for the better, and that's all one can/should do. for the two mods that feel as though it's all a joke, you only add insult to injury. your dismissal of topics only shows your fear of the unknown, and in know way has heightened this topic , if anything you both are a disruption to free speech and all that implies. if this forum is all you have as an outlet, and the feeling of translucent power appeals to you, then maybe this is your wake-up call.

8. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

I have no fear of the unknown I just don't give a shit plain and simple. You think by sitting here spewing your bullshit you heard from micheal Moore makes you intellectual,you are no better then the people you are bitching about. Your trying to push your ideas and beliefs onto people,kinda like the "left brained" people you keep crying about. Drop another hit of acid I'm sure you sound better to yourself everytime. Maybe this will be your wake up call

9. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

Dont wanne defend ne one here.. but youre reaction says alot about your personality.

The only thing he tried to do is make people think about what is going on in the world today, with that he came with a couple of examples. (maybe to extreem for the ones that had never even thought about it)

only one question, dont you have ne remarks/questions on how your country is ruled the last decenia?
    i mean, as an adult you must have thought about the future of your kids/fam/loved ones right ?

if so, damn you should do some homework and find out how that freedom is getting alot diffrent in the future.

10. Here's a good plan for all the complainers......pack your shit and leave LOLOLOL

Oh but none of you have the nuts to leave the good ol' USA!!! :)

11. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Blah blah blah sitting on a bulldog forum bitching about this bullshit is gonna do nothing. I have n questions or comments for y'all about my freedoms cause It will do no good. Honestly I don't give 2 shIt's about what happens after I die(I won't know) so that answers that one. Things such as laws and rights have been changing since they started. If you think because your "thinking outside of the box" your gonna change it your not. It takes to much time to sit and bitch about things yOu can't change ,I'd rather sleep. Remember you can change the system more while inside of it then on the outside.

12. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Agreed...(except for the after I die thing I have baby's) the only thing I would add is if your going to vote or be involved do so with the bigger picture in mind; Don't give away your freedom for free sh*t! Free sh*t cost too much in the end! Not for Healthcare; security (tsa pat downs); food stamps; Not for Sh*t

And to boogieman; IMHO outside of the Holy Bible; the constitution was the greatest document ever written; may we live free and protect America from all her enemies; foreign and domestic (Middle name Hussein, Cass Sustein, Joe biden(author of the patriot act) Hillary clinton, Susan RIce, George Soros, Lindsey Graham, Donald Trump (dont be fooled, look what they did in NYC Bloomy and California Schwazzeneger when the people wanted a republican he's an impostor), Barney Frank, Bloomberg, Nancy Pelosi, Sheila jackson lee; Kilpatrick and any other global citizen progressive that wants America foundamentally changed; let light disinfect the radicals force them to tell you what they really think) The constitution is our guide the federalist papers our explanation!

God Bless Allen West! God Bless Jim Demint!

Quotes
    "The only difference between republican­s and democrats is the speed with which their knees hit the ground when their corporate masters show up."

-- Ralph Nader (he's wrong on democracy vs republic but this is a true statement GE anyone???)

Corporate welfare and not capitalism is destroying america; don't be afraid to let the big boys fail; we could always power our cars and homes off trash (methane)

Let us raise a standard to which the wise and the honest can repair. The event which is in the hand of God. (George Washington)

13. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Corporations is one of the things Bin Laden doesn't like about your country isn't it?

14. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Lol... Bin laden hates corporations?? I wouldnt know

I love corporations (I have a few)... I hate corporate welfare

15. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

16. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

17. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

you dont have to agree with TEA partys I was just saying non centralized; for whatever you care about!

18. jacko

jacko CH Dog

anyone remember the movie(film) logans run?

19. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Looks like there's a remake

[video=youtube;WBcjDhxQ0W4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBcjDhxQ0W4&feature=related[/video]