1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where is this all going?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullnuts, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Bishop123

Bishop123 Big Dog

I know someone who, from what I can tell from what I've read that you wrote, just like you. Very "aware" and have a lot of knowledge of many things, and to a degree very right. There is problems that come with it though. People like you focus on so much of the negative and judge people so much that your "other side of the brain" that you speak of, cannot recieve positive information and don't even realize the true reality that if you spent the time that you use finding conspiricies and how other people are thinking instead of focusing on yourself, your character would probably be more inviting to listen to. Your negative, and your delivery is negative, and to an extent, to far gone. Thats not how you get people to hear your voice. Bottom line, life is too short and people handle life and situations at their own comfort. Some people stress more than others and people deal with stess different than others according to how it fits them and them only. Nobody is suppose to please someone else, especially people that judge others and are going to think what they want no matter how positive and different a person may think. Honestly, you are out of your realm when it comes to talking to people and getting people to understand what message you are trying to deliver. You have knowledge but you don't know how to tell it so that a more diverse group of people can recieve it. Your message was not as intelligent as you think, because you lost the reader from the start. Also, serving God has nothing to do with "quests to know it all" or "free thought". Your talking about something you know nothing about. With that said, your no different than the people you talk about. You have no tactic because your one sided and you don't take your own advice. Question, I'm wondering, do you read Sitchins books?

2. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

3. Can anyone tell me why there is an "M" on m&m's?

4. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Dude; I said atheist temple. LMAO

Dude; storybook headings There are universal truths... If you believe there is no God thats on you... Just be cool: It doesn't get easier man; It only gets better because you become more advanced mature and better able to deal.

And as far as God 2 things

1. Intelligent design is more realistic than big bang! Powerful people want you to deny God so they can control your reasoning:

[video=youtube;xGCxbhGaVfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGCxbhGaVfE&p=A7A9C4182EF10BF2[/video]

2. Adaptation is a better explanation than Evolution; Evolution assumes hierarchy (arrogance and supposed end game) and easier to control your reason. If monkey's are ancestors of Humans how come monkeys still exist, same for wolf and dog. Adaptation of families not Evolution.

3. It's good to question the existence of God and seek the truth; Question with boldness just don't assume you know the answer so you dont miss the answer. God is ...

4. Keep learning and relax and one day you will accept you will never know everything or close to it so you really wont ever know close to anything ... Live in reality

5. Take a walk and enjoy nature; if you smoke stop for a while!

5. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Cause the M is the only way they could hide the poison. Lol

6. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Jekyll Island... Start there

then go back to Andrew Jackson... Then come back and chart the depressions and central planning and controlling the population through monetary policy. I dont know everything cause I wasn't there. But I place reason firmly in her seat and say that someone controlling how much the money I earned is worth is too much power! Vote to be free and dont take free stuff...

Take care of your family and serve whatever creator you believe in. If you believe it Buddha, yourself, mother nature, humanity; Allah or like me believe it was God and the sacrifice of heavenly brother Jesus; just don't give away what little freedom you have for stuff! And don't try and tell other people what to do; it just ends in everyone telling you what you can't do! Be free!

7. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I think you guys should try and help some of these people a lil bit. I guess tough love is cool; I just know a lot of people are hurting right now and have problem gripping reality!

All I'm saying is take a min to explain why your teasing him/her/them!

8. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

I'm not teasing anybody, that's really why the M is there.

9. Bishop123

Bishop123 Big Dog

if you smoke stop for a while -
    LOL!!! Hey, I was going to recommend the same thing to him.

10. stillborn

stillborn Banned

[video=youtube;5FyWLeoSjXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyWLeoSjXM[/video]

11. stillborn

stillborn Banned

here is exactly what religion is suppose to do, divide and control. these are two people defending their religion from the comments left from David Icke's presentation.

"That is not providing evidence, that is whining like a bitch. You are obviously not intelligent enough to discuss anything outside of a biased and uneducated form of cognitive retardation.
    Islam is not the plagerism of any religion, if it was many of the gross scientific errors in the bible would have crept into islam. The big bang theory and evolution of life, planetary orbits etc are all mentioned in islam but a retard like you doesnt deserve that i should enlighten you.
    IMnotSAS 1 week ago
    <LI class=comment data-tag="N" data-author="micap20078" data-score="0" data-id="R-YEtFmaEP04uF0eK9cKPp0bDVzeohD0frLE2tTVtTs" data-author-viewing="False">@IMnotSAS lets see if i dont waste my time with a random fairytale worshipper stinky muslim. then islam is true ive delt with your type before but unfortunately for u i dont have time to debate with a loser but in a world where sceintists are creating life in a lab, and where people know that islam is a plagerism of ealier relgions like christianity and islam. (the only original notion in islam was the concept of worshipping a peadophile) it should not take a stranger to show u islam is bull.

micap20078 1 week ago

sound familure?

12. stillborn

stillborn Banned

i don't intend to sound demeaning or degrading, type is often interpreted depending on ones mood so there leaves room for discourse.
    i didn't read Sitchins books nor have i hear of him, (until now). the reasoning behind my trying, is to begin the process of looking into a box, instead of looking out of the box ( metaphorically speaking). we are all one, all consciousness, all knowing, all intuitive. the government has shut down the "masses" for a reason. those reasons are what you all need to explore. nothing worth having comes easy, and this is no different, if any one of you who are still skeptical about who you think you are, know you're not a name, or a job title, or even the vehicle (your physical body) used to experience the 5 sense 3D perception of what you deem as "reality". you are more than the physical...as if the physical world is made up of atoms and atoms are not solid than you must understand you aren't what you perceive yourselves to be.

13. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Is it true that Coolio works for "big brother",and his hair is really antennas???

14. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

15. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

lol... Dually noted

16. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

ROTFL
    Yea the antennas connect him to Uranus and Uruguay keeps them connected; it's important to stay connected to Uranus in order to protect Uruguay status.

and speaking of Uruguay; Wanda Sykes really does and did work for the CIA read that in JET magazine.

17. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Dude... Wow... Let it go... Stop being reckless...

Religion is a social construct this is true!!!... Religion is a group or statement that has nothing to do with how you feel about your God or lack of God... It is a set of cultural traditions that introduce people to God and give them a way to stay connected... So your right about how religion can be manipulated and used to pit people against each other!!! Check your approach...

Relax man I'm telling you your missing how right you are because your to hype. Listen to yourself calm down and think slower, don't think people trying to manipulate power are smarter than everyone or you; think those people trying to manipulate power are sneaky... It'll come into perspective

Games don't hurt you if your not playing; take care of your family or go get one; things will get better. Alot more people are awake than you think there are! You can become a teacher by disseminating information but don't get wrapped up; Because the more you research the more you realize... Take time!!

The more you learn about it, the more you know Goodness that happens naturally! It's not all bad! Two sides to each coin! Enjoy your short time in physical form; do the best you can and move on. Being able to live in the physical is a blessing enjoy your 5 senses the ability to physically effect your enviroment learn and move on!

18. Bishop123

Bishop123 Big Dog

Well I don't recommend reading it, I was only wondering. I gotta tell you brother. There are a lot of people that are lost or don't see things in peripheral, but there are also a lot of other people that actually do see the light but have no choice but to sit back and appear that they don't see whats going on. Life is already hard enough with bills, kids, family, friends, death, new life, and bad people. There has to be a line drawn to where the mind can only go so far in depth of situations in government (or everything) to where it doesn't add more confusion to the already heavily consumed brain. The only thing we can do is teach mainly our kids and others what is going on in a positive and productive way and so that it doesn't confuse them and/or misguide them to not be able to adapt to society. People make that very mistake and then end up looking for people or intities to blame when in all actuality, all they have to blame is themselves. It's sad to say but these very same people have no idea it's happening to them because everything was happening subconciously. I'm going to tell you like I told the gentleman that reminded me of you. For people like you (not in a negative sense), if you feel you have the vision and the know of what is going on and have a mind to want to share it with others, then you have a responsibility to make it inviting and made clear so that everyone of all religions, races, non religious, political, etc. (EVERYONE) can FIRST, relate and then understand. This is why religion works for people. Because it's to the point, can be delivered, it's not negative, and it's peaceful on so many levels. Proof, look at the mood of what you have written as oppose to what AmericanDogMan wrote. Negative energy only attracts more negative energy.

19. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Dude you should read the new testament... That's all jesus ever said... Do not worry

Matthew 6:25-34

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life

28 “And why do you worry about clothes (clothes could be what the world looks like tomorrow)? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans (the NWO) run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Just be your highest self.

Remember not all things are bad. Jesus tore down the temple and rebuilt with living stone!

13 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”[c]
    18 The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”

19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken

20. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Jesus said all you are is more and don't let these things are evil people rule you...

You are more than your physical; your body is your temple Do Not worry... Be your highest self