1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where in the states would you have a yard if you could and why?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ursaminor, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Lol agreed, I can handle the laws but not the cold!

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep I lived in da UP of Michigan for about 10 yrs..It is wayyy too dam cold in the winter.And it gets alot hotter in the summer than most would think.

3. georgia on my mind!!!:d

4. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Maine, North Dakota, or Alaska

5. ivebeen

ivebeen Big Dog

Bump.
    I'm thinking Utah..

6. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Few places I wouldn't mind, but I think I would stick with the great state of Texas..a.k.a. The Bulldog Mecca (although I would like to be north a few hours of where I am). Also wouldn't mind NW Florida or Eastern Oklahoma.

7. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Nebraska, West Kansas or Wyoming would be nice.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I like where I am at now but if I had to go north I think I would try Montana.

9. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Brazil. Bulldogs and babes. If i ever hit the lottery....

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

in the erea where little bear is raised ....

11. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

Where I'm from Upstate ny. A lot of woods for my dogs to chase and catch critters

12. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

If I had the resources I would build a cabin and a indoor facility in Wyoming. I love Wyoming but the weather is brutal, if not deadly. Real beautiful country and friendly people for the most part. Laramie is a interesting city, go by the Buckhorn, still a bullet hole in the mirror behind the bar from ages ago.

13. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Man bulldog owners never stay on topic i love it lol. Peronally would have to say Midwest going East area. For one the seasonal change i love, get a little bit of everything and not too much of one thing. Also would help the dogs when it comes time to travel to different climates. Always wanted to work a dog somewhere like Colorado and see how working in that altitude would help or hurt them if they had to travel.

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i think meaby its the good to have the yard in the warm south erea ......
    and show go to the shows up in the cooler erea .....

15. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Coming from a lower elevation into a higher elevation, without a while to adjust, is at a disadvantage for sure. A dog going from Denver to Laramie in single day will struggle.