1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where in the states would you have a yard if you could and why?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ursaminor, Oct 21, 2012.

1. WWII

WWII Banned

Somewhere that it is 75F year round and sunny.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I would stay where I am south Alabama..not a perfect place at all..too dam hot in the summer lol..

3. gabe98

gabe98 Pup

y back in woods? I would go down to Mexico i can do what i want with my dogs @ AGK r those ur dogs in ur pics?

4. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Try not to ask dumb questions lol.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Um, no they aren't mine, just some picture I boosted off the net. ;)

6. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

@gabe98...there are 6 other dog avatar pics on here........what strikes you interest about AGK's avatar??

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

whoa....did MC just sayi FLA wasnt hott??......MY ASS! lol ive been all ove the place anf FLA is hands down one of THE HOTTEST MISERABLE climates id ever been to! lol

on the flipside if i wanted to move to a super bulldog friendly areas id look into fla,texas, or michigan!

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Good to see you out of time out......lol

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

It ain't hot temp wise, it's the humidity that gets people lol and trust me once you live here you get used to it and don't ever wanna be below 70 degrees ever again. That year was like hell froze over in VA.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lets just hope parole works out for me this time.........lol!

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

80 degrees here yesterday, and id bet with the wind chill its 30s today.
    when i let Riot out this morning at 5am he looked at me like FUCK YOU DICKHEAD, i'll hold it LOL

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

A yard of bulldogs? Not in this lifetime and def not in the USA... I would be trying to save that money to go somewhere like Mexico. If I wanted to keep more than a couple. One bulldog is bad enough but anything over a couple is dangerous in the U.S.A.

13. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Come on now Sadie. How can a person have just one? Or a couple? Isn't it an addiction? lol

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yeah but it's one I have been able to fight off for many good reasons lol... I have seen way too many people with large yards end up in bad situations or having to downsize or getting out of these dog's completely. I think I would be happy to own just a few and keep them than to end up with many and have them taken from me or worse be falsely accused of things I didn't do and watch my dogs be put down. I try to stay away from the radar and keep to myself the less I own I think it's better for me and my current dogs in the long run. Not knocking anyone who wants to still keep a yard full but I would personally not want to do it in USA because of all the drama that surrounds our breed and the whacky animal laws.

15. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That would be perfect :-)

To keep out of sight of nosey people,lol Mexico would be nice regarding the dogs but a pretty horrible place in many other ways.

That's the way i felt when I went out,lol it's pretty miserable today,rainy and cold.

We do have way to many retarded laws.

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Michigan isn't all that bulldog friendly these days lwg lol

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Never! As a person who has to deal with both extreme heat and extreme cold all I can say is the winter shit is for the birds. It makes it rough to work the dogs you wanna and ur basically trying to jus keep them warm, fat and hydrated til its over. In the summer you can work in the morning and at night. Jus keep plenty of water around and make the the dogs have shade

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I was thinkin the same thing ..I believe they trying to pass some tougher laws to..

19. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

id say tenn or north ga.the climates in between the ass deep snow we get up here n the heat and over populated florida.somewhere in the back woods n hills away from any and everybody.thats my idea of paradise :)

20. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Besides it's to cold,I hate the cold,lol