1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

where can you find some lonzo dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dunga, Dec 10, 2009.

1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

No problem. I try to help when I can. ;)

I agree, chain aggression is really hard to break & it is not unusual for a dog who has been in the house then gets put back outside to develop chain aggression. I have 2 right now that are chain aggressive. I raise all my pups in the house, so they tend to get very attached to me. As a result, when it's time to go on the chain some of them hate it. They still get attention outside of course, but not the 24/7 interaction they are used to in the house. So when I go to their chain spaces, some of them just explode with excitement. Jumping, mouthing, nipping, you name it. And since Lonzo dogs are so sensitive, you can't just whack them in the head like you can other lines of dog. If you do that to a Lonzo dog you have a good chance the dog will become hand shy & if you abuse them, you might end up with a dog who is downright mean. Most of them are too intelligent for brute force. You can't out muscle these dogs, you have to out think them. Right now we're working on the "off" command for both of them. They're learning in fairly quickly, so hopefully I will have these two out of this jumping & nipping phase soon.

Blessings ...

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

lol yeah i raise all my pups inside as well..
    but my male that is chain agressive you could hit him
    with a shovel and he'll still wanna "play"...he's a small bulldog but thinks
    he's everybit as big as my large male

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I think it's good that people are askin good questions about this line, way to many people base their statements on the words of others instead of hands on experience. If you don't have any experience with a line, then ask those people that do have the experience. So, again, I'm glad people are askin good questions about this line, because I personally think the blood is very workable in the right hands. There are many of us that are having good success with the working form of this line, pure and crossed. ABK, do you own preacher or does tek have him?

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Good post PurePit.

As for Preacher, I WISH I owned him!! But alas I don't. Last I heard STZD had him, but someone told me yesterday TEK has him now.

Blessings ...

5. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I know tek had him,but when you posted him, I thought he gave him to you. I hear nothing but good things about preacher, His mom is no joke either.

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

No, I don't have him. He's just a dog I like. ;)

7. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

ABK, do you have any blood from Zebo2 at all?? If so, how is it working for you?

8. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I have some blood off Zebo 2 from a daughter of Preacher I had. Sadly, that gyp has since passed away, but I have 4 off her offspring here on the yard. The Zebo 2 stuff is in the 4th, so it's not really a consideration, but 3 out of the 4 I have are acting really good thus far.

The one that passed:

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [186863] :: TURNER'S BENDIJO

Her kids:

Three off this breeding :

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [186877] :: TIGER X BENDI LITTER

One off this breeding:

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [110047] :: TURNER'S RED CODY IV

Blessings ...

9. It's been awhile but some guy in Indiana had several of lonzo's thick dogs.they were supposedly heavy zebo.big name dogs