1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where can i get these!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Buck E. Owens, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

idk about that particular brand but ive never seen a feed store that didnt sell galvanized pans like that.

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I've seen them at Walmart.

4. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

5. Kaderick

Kaderick Pup

Tsc or any feed store

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

i seen some at tsc and they are HUGE! so i was looking for smaller ones....., but might just have to just get the big ones... thanks everyone;)

7. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

If yall have feed stores around there check there, all the ones around here sell galvanized pans in all sizes.

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

okay, i only spotted TSC so far in my area, should google feedstores in my area too see if theres more...

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Walmart, $2.98 or sum like that

10. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

i will go check next time in town!;)

11. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

why do you need that pan anyway ?

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

They make great water bowls.

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Just want the yard to look presentable, and clean look, i use 5gal. Pails now, just cut down, but the plastic gets brital in the sun, never had a blocage problem with the dogs yet , so want to keep that record! Metal bends but wont splinter or break either, and last a while...they got that clean look too, other than sawz-alled bucket look!

14. rural king or tractor supply

15. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh