1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

When Man's Best Friend Is Deadly: 9 Dangerous Pets (PHOTOS)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by HighCoastHiker, Mar 4, 2010.

1. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

2. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

the dog in the pic looks good actually..... but the caption is so incorrect about when they are trained to fight, implying dog aggression is the same as human aggression...WRONG

3. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

tarantulas are cute...

4. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Whoever wrote that article is retarded. They lump a dog into a mix of fairytale pets. I am surprised they don't have a unicorn on there.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i just wanna find the auithor and :fighting0050:

6. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

The article was bad enough, but one really has to read the comments to get an idea of the depth of dumbshit out there.

7. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

I agree me and the Mrs. have around 50 Tatrantulas and a scorpion and a centipede about 10 inches long:D

8. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

awee i wish i could hold one. I never had any reason for keeping one though, i was just always attracted to their cuteness.

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

stay away from me then! haha :eek: I am an arachnophobia for the most part I can kill the smaller ones most of the time but other then that my fear is present! the scorpion I can maybe stand but the centipede I like to keep my distant as well! itchy hundreds of legs ahh! :eek:

10. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

That doesn't look like an APBT to me looks more like an Ambully or Staffordshire bull terrier MIX.
    jmo

Lmfao. I didn't know my dogs were as dangerous as spiders,snakes and Ostriches.

11. luge

luge Big Dog

Definatley right there. Thats exactly what i was thinking.

Terrible representation of the breed, looks a bit mastiff/dogue to me. Not that thats a bad thing given the content of the article.

12. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

"While bit bulls can be warm and make good pets, when trained to fight, their aggression and ferociousness spells trouble when they're provoked. They are responsible for the largest number of (fatal) attacks on humans compared to any other breed. A number of cities have banned pit bulls altogether."

just fuckin wow! " They are responsible for the largest number of (fatal) attacks on humans compared to any other breed."

this is completely ridiculous .this retard should have done his damn research . im goign to email them now and i suggest other people to as well for fuck sake. that's just pathetic im actually discusted.its morons like this...

13. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

check out this comment someone posted to that article and click their link of pick which is the pitbull :) i bet you 99% of the uninformed people who do not really know the breed chose the wrong dog:

For all of you people who think breed legislation actually works, here's an interesting site to check out. I've worked for numerous veterinarians and animal trainers who could not determine which dog was what breed, and they have been experts in their field for over 30 years.

http://www<wbr>.pitbullso<wbr>ntheweb.co<wbr>m/petbull/<wbr>findpit.ht<wbr>ml

Unless you have received some type of formal training on dogs, please don't spew your ignorant lies about one of the best breeds I have had the pleasure of working with. Pit bulls, along with GSDs, rotties and all other seemingly "dangerous" breeds, have all been bred to be athletes (AKA "working" dogs). After all of my years of working in the animal industry (and receiving a B.S. in animal sciences), I can assure you that the only vicious dogs I have encountered were either small dogs or typical "family" breeds (labs, golden retrievers, etc.). Aggression, whether it's from a small designer dog such as a pomeranian or a cain corso, is NOT acceptable under ANY circumstances.

BSL does NOT work, and only uninformed ignorant people (who have no experience or education with animals) would make such a ludicrous argument.