1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

When did discrimination become ok to bully owners

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by GaDog, Aug 3, 2005.

1. socks

socks Big Dog

have you ever seen Trace Adkins video for ruff and ready? He has a red/rednose that shows his teeth to some guy in the back of the truck

2. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

I still say seldom!

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I too am very annoyed with the bad rap that pitbulls get. I'm on my 3rd pitbull & have never had a problem with them. My pitbull is a very kind, loving family dog. It's extremely sad that people fail to realize that it's the bad owners making problems for this breed. Yes, I do agree, if a DOG, pitbull or otherwise, bites someone, they should be put down. A human is a human, a dog is a dog. I myself am a dog lover & hate to see an innocent dog destroyed for no reason. These animals don't go out on their own & fight, bite or act aggressivly. These disgusting people bait them, fight them & whatever else. They have no right to own any sort of animal, they're inhumane & need to be stopped. Instead of discriminating against the bully breeds, they should start by invesigating the families who own them. If there is a history of problems for that owner or dog, act from there. Although I do not feel it should be the bully breeds that are targeted, I feel first investigating would be a better solution to the problem than banning bullies. I promise that if this becomes an issue where I live, I will fight, fight, fight! I have never had a dog bite someone. I am a responsible pitbull owner, I keep him leashed at all times & don't allow him to run free through town. these people need to face reality & see these dogs, when given the proper chance, can be the most loyal, gentle & wonderful pets. Punish the deed, not the breed! i love seeing that quote, it makes me feel good that other people out there agree that pitbulls can be great, great family pets. I would love to see more people rescue a pitbull & give it the chance at a happy life that it deserves. If there is anything I can do here in NJ to stop BSL, I'd be more than happy to help!
    ***Sorry no email addresses allowed***
    my husband & I would be more than happy to sign petitions or go to town meetings. We're also willing to help in pitbull rescue, fund raising or whatever else.

4. sugar

sugar Pup

True indeed. In fact, my vet. informed me that, from his experiences, dachtsunds are actually the most agressive breed when it comes to dogs attacking other dogs. Makes me angry that bullies get the bad rep. and small breeds are considered (cute) when they are agressive.