1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

whelping box plans??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by rocksteady, Dec 29, 2004.

1. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Does anyone have any good plans for a whelping box?? Tired of using the kiddie swimming pool lol..

It doesnt have to be fancy but am looking for a larger one that can be divided and later used for a puppy play pen ..
    it needs high sides and one side that is hindged to lower the wall for easy cleaning and so the female can get in and out..

Thanks!
    rocksteady

2. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

here
    I don't know if this is the sort of thing you are looking for but at least it might give you some ideas of your own

3. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

saw that one..thanks. Its the style I want but I have to make it bigger so it can be mutli functional. I'm not a carpenter lol so I'm looking for actual plans (blue prints more specifically..I can read those)