1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whatupdough??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeeperino, Apr 1, 2008.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Id just like to say hello to the vet members and reintroduce myself to the new members.

I currently have 0 dogs that Iown, but have personal contact with a few off my old yard. Some are turning out nicely.

Plenty of shit I had to go thru because of enemies of the breed, snakes and snitches. I have lost family, friends and countless $$$$ because of my personal choices and involvement with the dogs.

Its been about 6 mths and I cant stay away, Im now planning on having 1 or 2 dogs in the near future. Here we go again LOL. Im in the market for a prospect or a pup in the near future, but have my ear to the streets in the meantime.

YFIS

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

HEEEEEEEEEEEESS BAAAAAAAAAACKK!!! Whatupdough Jeeparino,Nice to see ya Back.

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Good to see you alive and kickin'! Hope it all goes well this time around for you. I had to get out of them for a time, and when I got back in, it was with more wisdom, and far less problems with everrything involved with the bulldogs.
    YIS
    J

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Good to see you again Jeeperino!! Welcome back....I am the man formerly known as Black Caesar....

5. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Hey Jeep! Good to see you back!

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

What up mang, good to see u back, hope u stay a while, u brought a lot of great info the last time u were here, hope the same will happen this time
    YIS
    B

7. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

ditto to what most folks said.

i lost your ##.

pm me so i can look you up next time i head up north.

you lookin for anything inparticular?

also, glad to hear you rehomed what you needed and can still keep in touch with them. had to suck since some of them were products of your breedings....

8. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

life a bitch then we die once we must let the dogs go. if they fought and solved crime like they fuck3d with pitbull owners. the usa might be alot saver.
    jmt

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Whats up Jeep? Good to see you! Hope it all works out for the better. Its a hard habbit to break eh? I feel you there. ;)

10. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

Welcome back!!

11. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Good to see familiar faces still scratchin on this board.

Its a bittersweet situation starting from scratch again, but Im keepin it simple this time around.

YFIS

12. Suki

Suki Guest

Whoa! ....still alive and kickin, huh?!!!!!!! :D [​IMG][​IMG]

good to see yah still hangin around these parts! best of luck on the up and coming!