1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite litter on Garners pup page?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by RMac, Jun 21, 2013.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

,,,don't worry i'm sure some-one will try when they get them....lol....

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

They'll be tighter next year, somebody will breed litter mates from that litter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. olddog

olddog Big Dog

OooooooMan !!! Now you've gone and done it !!! That was going to be my big surprise next year - first heat breeding of brother to sister!!! Guaranteed dead game pups !!!
    LOL - LMAO You just can't keep a secret can you Cajun ???

Olddog

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol the trick is to breed the bitch before she's a year old, that assures they'll all be game to the core!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....what the hell ya doing ...BOYS....ya letting the secret out.....lol......lol....

6. SDABPT

SDABPT Pup

He's got a litter off a gyp named crusher bred to ceasor. Those will be some serious mofos when full grown. I had a yard full of dogs off a sister to dynamite bred to a brother of rebel yell. If he ever breeds crusher to dexter watch the fuck out. I don't know much about ceasor though went to read a post about him and some long winded guy who was totally off subject high jacked the whole damn post. Them dynamite fat baby dogs are as good as it gets in my humble opinion.

7. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...is there a punch-line........lol....