1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats Your Experience

Discussion in 'Nutrition' started by CLKENNELS, Mar 3, 2009.

1. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

A friend of mine feeds Black Gold to his stock... I've heard good things from a few and not so good things from a few...This a large pitbull community so I wanted to see what some you guys experience is with this food.

2. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

well if it aint ole Craigslist kennels.... askin them elementary questions again.....

READ THE INGREDIANTS...someone with a kennel should DEFINATLY be able to read dog food ingrediants and know whether it is quality or shit......unless the kennel is the latter also LOL

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Thanks petbullin. It may Have been elementary if i asked "Is this a good food" but i asked for users experience with it. and i'm not gonna address my user name... But thanks for your reply... In the future read and comprehend, If possible

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

some like it some dont if it works for you stay with it.I know some guys that use it and like it I think there is better food out there I use EVO and like it. What works for some dogs might not work for others try it out for your self maby you will like it.

5. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

My cousin manages a pet store and gives me Royal Cain at the price they pay as long as I buy 5 bags., but he's about to change jobs and with the way money is right now I'm gonna have to switch foods....I was gonna take a shot with the black gold and I still may.

6. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

LOL still some funny shit....where are u located...just what state nothing else needed....i might be able to help u out on some free tripe and organ meat....

7. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Md...I've never looked into it but i would assume it would be in western MD...Alot of rural areas out there...I live in Baltimore