1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats you doing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by popper, Feb 28, 2010.

1. popper

popper CH Dog

On this fine Sunday. Anyone doing anything with ther dogs? Clear skies here and 65 . think im am gonna take the dogs down by the river, let em try and get some rabbits

2. CTG

CTG Big Dog

61, im gonna mess with the hounds, bbq, and drink some beer.

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

2ft of snow here, drinking beer in shop, with some spring pole action going on sound good :D:D

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

60-something here. Taking some dogs out to the woods.

5. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

high 50s, took the dogs for a walk.

6. BA08/15

BA08/15 Big Dog

a storm's roaring outside, and i'm going nowhere right now ;)
    the dog won't move either ;)

7. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

nothing good going on today, im holding it down. my boy got robbed last nigth at gun point after he left the club. he fought 2 dudes off only got a little head damage... crazy shit

8. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

hope he makes it through alright,but it's my son's b-day chillin out watching him play his x-box 360 elite.i just went to alabama an got this breeding WSK'S BOSSMAN X TROUBLE.

9. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

thanks, hes alright. we're just waiting to find out who it was. anyhow i hope that breeding works out for you. and there is nothing better than spending the day watching your boy play video games.

10. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I am so mad/upset right now USA just lost the gold in men's hockey :mad::mad::mad::(:( that was a hell of a game and I am proud of them though we scored a tie score to go overtime but they had to come and score and take the gold. RYAN MILLER was definitely MVP for us get them back in four years USA!!!

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

the ricefields are about 5 inches thick with mud so no bikink or running out there, found this new spot, aq road being built next to my house it finished about a mile up so think ill run him up and down a few times.

12. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Well it started raining pretty good here so I never got to do much outside, But I did make it to morning Church services as well as evening church services and I got some pretty nice food today, So all was not lost.

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I would kill for 50 to 60 degree weather. Snow snow snow I'm sick of it