1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats Up.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jrflo, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Jrflo

Jrflo Pup

Just introducing myself and Trey. My wife and I kind of took Trey in, he was actually my brother and laws dog. Unfortunatley my brother in law wasn't taking care of him like he needed, so he ended up at our house. we've had him since he was 11 weeks old. He doesn't look much like a puppy anymore at 60 pounds but he's still awesome.

Here's a picture I took with my phone. He was 7 mos old at the time.

[​IMG]

not the greatest pic, but what do you expect from a camera phone.

2. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

welcome and a great looking dog u got there:D

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! He's quite handsome. :D

4. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

Welcome. Nice looking dog.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, and he's a handsome boy. Thank you for the introduction, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

6. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

Welcome to game dog forums!! Ask good questions and give great answers.

7. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

i like him he looks like a good dog but i wouldnt say how much he weighs on this board just so you know that at his age he will probably grow some more and if he gets any bigger than he is now he will be considered a mutt on this board. but to me he looks like a really good dog and try to learn all you can here there is alot of helpful information here that we can all learn from even if our dogs are a little bit bigger than standard. lol

8. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

Welcome, that is a great lookin pup you have!!!!!!!!!!