1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats Up Guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DoggedOut, Oct 20, 2011.

1. DoggedOut

DoggedOut Banned

How yall doing I used to be a member of this forum some years ago.Kinda fell out with the dogs in 2008 but family brung me back in lol.Things I have changed since Ive been gone a lot of kennel sites and message boards aren't here anymore.Im a 2nd gen dogman my family love the dogs and I do too.But thing are not the same no more with the game but these dogs are addictive ! Peace

2. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

It's great that you returned as member and hopefully your experience as a member will be just as great in this new format that you are finding hard to recognize, but eventually get used to.

You are right about things not being the same anymore with the game. As in all things in life, change is inevitable, and even those that have been involved with a particular activitity in life find it hard to adjust to the changes that life brings. Be careful, take care, and enjoy working with your dogs.

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Game-Dog!