1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats up, Guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mookie, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Mookie

Mookie Pup

Hello, my name is Daniel. I just graduated out of high school and I given my first pit bull puppy not pit bull but my first pit bull i had to raise from a puppy. Her name is Dice and she is very fun loving she gets along with everybody (and some dogs). So please excuse me if I do anything that offends you because I really haven't had a Pit Bull from a puppy. (Her pics are under 80s to present she is black and white)

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yo.... nice to have you around...there is plenty of people around your age here or not much older... and they have been here a while and have learned so much they rival many people in canine knowledge...EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS HERE as far as APBTs go....so come here with your mind ready to learn and remember the only dumb question is one not asked....we all will help if you need it and are happy to have you here....Mister

3. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Yes, welcome. Dice is a really good-looking pup. Thanks for all the pics of her. I spend a lot of time looking at dog pics here.
    Of course I post a few too...lol.

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

welcome,,alot to read on this site,,glad u came here

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome and that's a very pretty girl ya got there!