1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

whats up from nj

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jeeparang, Jun 20, 2010.

1. jeeparang

jeeparang Pup

My names dave. Ive been involved with these dogs goin on 15 years now and cant say id ever consider ownin anything else.Found this site by accident,sadly i was lookin for breeders as my female is 13 now and has cancer so i dont know how long she has left. my male and female are both off carver/crenshaw blood. Dont have any paper on them but dont really care either.they came from a freind who was involved with dogs since the 50's who has since passed on aswell and i never had a reason to doubt him as these dogs were never offerd for sale to ANYONE strictly family and friends. anyway thats my intro nice to meet ya all.

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Game-Dog!

4. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Welcome...

5. preme

preme CH Dog

Welcome to gd

6. pit4ever