1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats up Everybody Check it out!?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheGingerBman, Oct 27, 2006.

1. What do yall think of my Boi?

[​IMG]

2. gil230

gil230 Big Dog

Nice looking dog!

3. Thanks this site aint too bad. I like the "(insert word)of the week" Its a lil difficult to navigate at first but im gettin it. There are soo many people, Big community. Be good Everybody

4. More Pics! Fat Head?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. My Baby Girl Polo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. APBTx3

APBTx3 Pup

Uh oh, looks like a pit bull attack...I'm attacked on a regular basis...the madness!

Your boy and girl are very nice looking dog :)

7. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Nice pictures thanks for sharing them.:)

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Damn this picture reminds me of a pic of Gr. Ch. Mayday. How's this dog bred?

9. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

nice lookin dog,,,

10. PorsA

PorsA Big Dog

Good looking dogs you got there. How old are they?

11. Pressure is a year and a half and polo is slightly younger.

12. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Very nice, I like em both!

13. I dont know who is cuter

14. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

he looks real good

you may need some help with the chain and collar though :) that set up is not bulldog worthy

15. hoovereport77

hoovereport77 Big Dog

he's looking good bro! What's his peds?

16. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Yeah, both are very nice looking. What is the breeding on the male?

17. hoovereport77

hoovereport77 Big Dog

Good looking dog you have there! Hope you can post the peds. Thanks

18. Sorry No papers right now. I know polo is papered, not sure bout pressure. They were my brothers Dogs and shortly after he got them he got locked up. Ive had em bout a year. I hadnt even thought about papers till Recently since i got interested im the whole PitBull Community thing. But I have wrote my bro askin bout Peds so ill let yall know something when i here back.

19. BoiBoi- "Damn this picture reminds me of a pic of Gr. Ch. Mayday." You got anything on Mayday? Pics or Peds? im not familar with that Name. Id like ta see!

20. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

[​IMG]

here's a pic of mayday, but i gotta look for the one that ur pic reminds me of, and ill get the ped in a sec