1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

How's it been this week for ya? Over here in NEPA it has been low 70's all week, and low 50's/upper 40's at night. It's been beautiful!

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It's been pretty decent lately.

Screenshot_20230901_194338_Chrome.jpg

Revelator likes this.
  3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Make sure them dog houses are packed with straw and the water buckets are free of ice. Keep an eye on Ears and paw pads. Best advice i can give in this shit. It's brutal. I did not want get out of my warm bed to chip ice at 530 this morning but it must be done!

Screenshot_20240117_073438_Weather.jpg

Michele likes this.
  4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

13 and feels like 13 until the wind starts and it feels like 5-6.

Teens and low 20's the rest of the week.

The kicker is we usually go from the teens/20's into the forties during the day. This week it looks like it is honkering down in the 30's during the day.

Not like other parts of the country, but cold is cold no matter the zip code.

S

AGK likes this.
  5. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

It's cold and I need to go to Florida.....lol

AGK likes this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol I'm right on the Florida line and was 15 here last night lol

Michele likes this.
  7. San Siro

San Siro Big Dog

Freezing over here the last days. -3 Celsius.

8. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Been minus 5 over here the last couple of days … no good for man nor beast !

oldguy likes this.
  9. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator