1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Same here L.C. unheard of around me in northern pa for this time of year. I can only remember 1 year when I was maybe 9 or 10 that we didn't have snow this time of the year. I'll take 64 degrees and sunny over -10 degrees, gloomy and 3 feet if snow cover any day. Lol loving this weather. It's saving me a fortune on feed.

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

72° in Bama today, rainy and dreary though

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

NC 74 degrees. Raining like mad all day. My pond is pushing up over the dam. Just started the thunder and some really bright heat lightning.

Some say 10 days later after thunder in the winter it will be snow. I'm looking for snow around the third.

S

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

5. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Curse all you sunny and warm people lol, my clothes are salt stained, my back sore from shoveling and its cold as a mother fucker.

6. war machine

war machine Big Dog

61 today but windy and rainy

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Shitcicles!!!

8. AGK

Warmest Christmas I can remember to date here. High in the 60's.

[​IMG]

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I am guessing that is mud, hopefully LMAO

10. AGK

Lol maybe it is, maybe it's not :lol:
    I found it online, I didn't roll that.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

7 inches of rain here since Sunday.It sucks!

12. slim12

I have not heard a total but the rain came fast. My pond is naturally fed and it has a slow moving creek that flows out of it from left to right. It was so much rain so fast the creek actually changed directions and started re-filling the pond. 17 years here and never seen it do that.

Today, in the 60's already and suppose to be upper 70's by days end. On Christmas. Go figure.

S

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got a natural creek fed pond to Slim..Matter of fact I won't fish out of a pond that isn't spring fed.

14. slim12

The kids fish it regularly, more so that I do.

It was weird seeing the water going the wrong way. The pond filled and luckily the rain stopped before it went over the dam. Within an hour of it stopping, the creek sort of hit a stand still, changed directions and within a little while the creek was within its banks. The pond is still high. Nice spring fed color the other day, mud brown today from all the run off.

Merry Christmas.

S

15. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

cold as fuck in OK dogs stayin in there houses!!

16. slim12

74 at 5PM in NC on 12/27. WOW!

Enjoy it now but start stocking up on the flea and tick products for the spring, if not sooner.

S

17. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Good advice. The bug situation will be unreal if this continues...

18. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Damn it might get to 50 here in Vegas! Where the hell are my Carharts???

19. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

It might get to 50 here in Vegas! Worst time of the year all that stuff that grows in the high desert plus wind just tears me up! Now were the hell did I put my Carharts?

20. AGK

Well, it's finally came. Winter is here. Got 4" on the ground now and more expected. Think it's here to stay now. 23° I'd complain but we got 2 months free of snow so I only have to deal with 3 more months of it and it'll be gone. Of course it couldn't wait until after this breeding I have planned on monday. Hate driving on the highway in this shit. Turns a 2 hour drive into 3+. Hell or high water it's getting done. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016