1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

18 frickin degrees, 8 degree wind chill this morning...............LOL

4.6 inches of snow fell yesterday, which was a record for that day...........Spring time my arse!!!

It has been getting better though....just have these abnormal days here and there still

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Been in the high 70s lately and I've been loving it.

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

^ it has been really nice now that we've gotten a couple sunny days.

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

BK sounds whipped lol . kick the Dr in the balls girl .

5. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

i mean i haven't been outside much, lol but i believe we've had nice weather :)

6. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Forget about the Temp, as I believe, cyclone SDABPT is starting to blow in 'hard' from BulldogHill...quick hide y'all.....lol.

7. treezpitz

LOL I saw that this morning.

We've been in the 70s and 80s and I'm loving it. Today about 75.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

69 degrees here...it was rediculous hot here today and we had a thunderstorn come through and the wind was so rough I thought I was looking at a tornadoe..This storm blew all the humidity out and its a very comfortable 69 degrees. We talking bout going from the 100 mark down to 69 in like a hour.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah it was real nice after the rain stopped. Made the firework show comfortable!

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

10. phoenix walk

phoenix walk Big Dog

65 degrees here today with misty rain , hate walking the dog in the rain lol

11. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Coming off the wettest June in my city's history, July is going well.........so far

12. treezpitz

Mid 90s here lately and still haven't hit 100 officially yet. Dogs have a lot more natural shade since moving them into the woods so they won't mind this summer as much.

13. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

How are the mosquitos, deer fly, etc there in the woods? They are the only things that love the kind of rain we've had lately........well, and the weeds too LOL

14. treezpitz

Mosquitoes are a problem here for sure. We had record amounts of rain about a month ago and that brought on a lot of them. There's still piles of water around the property now. I try to treat as many as I can as often as I can with the dunk things. All of the runoff rain water from higher points around us run down to a creek bed that is right where I have the dogs now so there's quite a few mosquitoes there around the dogs now. I keep them sprayed but they always roll around in the dirt after I spray them so doesn't stay on them as long as I'd like.

15. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

11 Plants That Repel Mosquitoes

I plant rosemary and cironell all over the yard. Rosemary is very hardy. Also have basil wich I use to cook with. I keep them in pota all over over the yard.

16. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Do those plants help?

It has been near 100 for quite a few days here in the NW the last few weeks.

17. treezpitz

I need to try some of those.

18. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

High 90s in so cal. Sometimes up to 100 ... It's So hot plants wilt during the day and spring back up in the evening already killed 4. Of my Trinidad scorpion plants

19. treezpitz

It's a good thing y'all don't have good dogs over there to worry about keeping shaded and watered during those hot days ....lol jk.

20. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Yup lol but good thing we don't get much mosquitoes I'll take the heat over those bugs anyday ... It ever gets too hot I hit em with a hose