1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

You know it's been cold when 17 degrees feels warm, like today.........it did start out at -4 though. Supposed to get to -6 tonight.........then warm up just in time for some snow. Good times!

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol I always found it funny that it has to warm up to snow!!! That's when you know it's dam cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Yeah, I remember when I was younger being told that it was too cold to snow?.......I'm not a meteorologist (I do play one on TV though) but I do know that the flakes are a hell of lot smaller when it's really cold, probably not enough moisture/humidity involved, who knows? Tough call.......do I want it to be too cold to snow, or get more snow? Neither.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Other parts of AL got snow yesterday lol.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

It snowed here for about an hour or so. Got on the cars and the rooftops but nothing really on the ground

6. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Winter Storm Warning
    Western Colorado
    3 hours ago * National Weather Service
    remains in effect until 8 pm MST Monday ... Snow will be heavy at times especially this afternoon and Sunday afternoon ... Snow accumulation: 2 to 4 feet

7. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Just in case anyone outside MA felt like whining about the weather in their region this weekend

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Second morning in a row I hear birds chirping...

9. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

The birds have been chirping here too..........they are chirping "why is it so f*cking cold, why is it so f*cking cold?" LOL

3rd coldest February in our city history

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I haven't heard or seen a bird other than crows in quite some time... lol

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

[​IMG]

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

High of 81.... Low of 34

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

In Greenwod MS yesterday the temp dropped 20 degrees in 11 minutes.

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Dam that's dramatic!!! [​IMG] this is right now.. Lol kids out of school again!

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

[​IMG]beautiful!!!!!!!

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Better than its been..
    [​IMG]

17. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I don't have screen shot so I'll just tell you all lol. It's been nice lately. Warm, sunny and beautiful. Rain for the next handful of days but we could use it so no complaints here.

18. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Been in the mid to upper 70's here and looking to say that way. Already set in the first batch of veggies for the season.

19. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Cajun get 4G already! Monday/Tues was low 90's, yesterday low 80's and today should be mid 70's

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I had 4G LTE..... Phone got swiped, back to my old iPhone 4 lol