1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

yes - and you have to leave it for about 20 minutes before you chip it off the ground - or part freezes to the ground and it is a mess - :)

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

yall must not have these skeeters n ticks like we do - they get tougher and thicker every year - more resiliant to the cold and everything you try use to combat them - fuckin bugs i tell ya . .

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

We definitely got skeeters down here, cases of West Nile every single year.

4. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Supposed to get down to -8 degrees actual again tonight..............-25 degree wind chill, starting to get cabin fever LOL

Stay warm and keep an eye on those bulldogs!

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

6. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Rotflmao!...

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

It was 78 degrees here yesterday.

8. AGK

Not too bad here today. This years been much warmer than last year was. About another month or so and spring will be upon us... yay....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  9. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

76 yesterday, 80 today. I've been getting a lot of stuff done around here in this weather.

10. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

^ right? it's been so so nice!

11. treezpitz

It has, BK. We only have a few months out of the year when it's not over 100 it seems so you have to know how to take advantage of outdoor chores when the weather is right.

12. AGK

I wish i had that problem. Lol

13. treezpitz

HAHAHA, It is a nice problem to have considering the other options around. That was funny.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Took the afternoon off and sitting on a creek bank and enjoying the sunshine..Bout 75 here.

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Man I'm jealous! It was nice here today but I believe around 65 was the high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

[​IMG]my day consisted of shoveling wood chips all day! Truck flipped over and left 20 ton on side of the road!

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...your a chip off the old block...as they say.....lol....hows the grade off it for bedding

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm not sure the exact "grade" of it. It's similar to what's sold at Tractor Supply, just more variation in size. I like it better for use on the chain spots, it's a little heavier than the type used for bedding and won't blow away

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...it be ideal for a jenny..track.....chain spot it's handy....ok for nothing..they might give ya a job doing all that shoveling ..lol

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah I've got a couple chai spots that are on a slope that are wetter than the other when it rains so I try to keep some on those especially in the winter