1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

it was 19 this morning when i went out and fed the boys and i was like gotdamn i could only imagine -17 thats brutal!!thats eskimo shit lol!!! agk start feedin the hounds seal meat and fat. lmao!! i saw that on tv folks.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol, I brought them in this past friday. They are enjoying 75° temps currently. ;)
    It was -23° this morning but we have warmed up here to - 12 currently. Lol if one would call that a warm up :lol:

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

we shutting down here at 12 because of the freezing rain and will be closed tomorrow also..it is what it is.sometimes mother nature steps in and shows us who is boss.

4. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

LOL, yes she does.....that freezing rain is the worst to work in, hands down. Being cold....and wet, not big on my list.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I know down in the south when it's freezing rain, everything shuts down. Inside workers and all, there's no way to get around because nobody is prepared to deal with it (salt trucks,etc)

6. gonloco

gonloco Pup

-40 windchill
    3 feet of snow drifted their houses right over.
    Playin' dog chess in here the suckers are tied up everywhere!
    Anyone South got a few chain spots & room for a camper? haha

7. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

LOL, not laughing at you... but with you! Keep the fires burning.

8. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Here's a little FL sunshine from yesterday.

Attached Files:

9. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

You son of a b*tch LOL. Looks quite relaxing...wish I was there.

10. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Figured a lot of you guys haven't seen any green colors lately on the ground.

11. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Good point, some winters aren't as white, but this one combined with the cold has blanketed the ground with perma snow! Nothing better than seeing them blades of grass.

12. olddog

olddog Big Dog

News Flash !

TOTAL PANIC IN GEORGIA !!! 50 miles N.E. of Atlanta just off of I 85 close to Chateau Elan and Road Atlanta life has come to a total stop. No school, businesses have closed. People are panic buying water, milk, bread and eggs at the local grocery stores. Traffic on the Interstate is backed up, and local roads are all but closed. No one can make it up more than a 20 degree incline and cars are sliding off the roads.
    YES - We have SNOW !!! More than an inch and a half accumulated so far !!! AND it is going to last until ...........TOMARROW !!! The local news channels are going on like this is the Apocalypse !

Having grown up in Illinois for 30 years in my youth and spending 18 months in the Aleutian Islands (in the military) this is hysterical !

Olddog

13. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:showers:Columbia S.C. its 30 now with a low of 24....Freezing rain.... They are calling for Snow tomorrow ! We Shall See !!! p.s. Take Care & God bless you all ! :coldwithsnowsign: For us here in the Carolina's .........Dex.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

We are getting dumped on in South Bama! Lots of snow

15. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Had an uncle live in Roswell...and he would tell us the same type of stories when weather got bad there. He, and my father, grew up in Milwaukee so they knew better ha ha!!

16. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Damn, some of you down South are having more crap weather than us in the North! It's 0 right now, but at least that's 16 degrees warmer than this morning...wind isn't nearly as active either. Southerners, take care.

17. treezpitz

Buuuuuuuuurrrrr!! 16 right now here at the house. 46 is gonna be the high today and then back into the 60s and 70s.

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Winter in Bama!

Attached Files:

19. treezpitz

lol Hey bama, it's hard flipping my computer monitor upside down

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

[​IMG]

lol, that don't look to bad at all bama :lol: ..

I feel for you guys and gals that are getting hit with this cold that aren't use to it. Even if you are use to it, it sucks. Stay warm!

Keep a good eye on them hounds...