1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

-17 at the moment. Schools were closed for tomorrow at like 3pm today. Going to be real cold tomorrow they say.

2. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

MOPAR.............it was worth repeating LOL

3. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Lord, that's insane cold.....you got us beat. -7 currently, stay warm AGK

4. AGK

I havent left my house in 2 days. Lol, dont plan on leaving tomorrow either.

5. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

It would be the perfect time to watch THE SHINING.......what a cabin fever type movie, classic!

6. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

It was -30 here today.

7. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Is that all LOL? Damn, this winter is bad. Summer will probably be like a 100 degrees every day.

8. AGK

I could only hope so lol.

9. SOULDOG

The ROADRUNNER was a440 electric cowl induction pistil grip shifter plum crazy purple.

10. SOULDOG

[video=youtube_share;QDl46EDLGhw]http://youtu.be/QDl46EDLGhw[/video]

11. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Sounds good. Throw a white interior in there, and it'd be good to go. I just love white interiors for some reason. I really have always been drawn to the burnt orange paint color. Unfortunately, I could never keep up with the prices on these classics. I am partial to Plymouth, but have no problem with Dodge....1969 Charger R/T is sweet! After realizing I couldn't afford one I purchased a Harley.

12. SOULDOG

oh and duel quads

13. SOULDOG

Had a aar baracude at the same time.

14. olddog

olddog Big Dog

1971 Dodge Charger RT w/ 383 Magnum 335 horse high compression heads and a 727 slap stick. Used Sunoco 260 to keep it from pinging. Dark green w/ chartreuse stripe, black vinyl top and black interior, chrome luggage wrack. Had to take off the front wheels and remove the small panels and put extensions on my extensions to change the plugs and they were still a #*%#@ to change - a 2 hour job. It was sitting waiting for me when I got home from the service in 1972.
    It is 33 right now and they are predicting snow (is that the white stuff?) Tue.
    Olddog

15. SOULDOG

16. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

-15 F just a little bit ago. Tomorrow has a high of -1 F.

17. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

LOL!! sweater fit for 1 week, might need a rain coat with this weather around here. They are saying a lot of ice is in this storm. Does this change they way any of you will keep your setups/dog houses? I imagine ice conditions is worse than regular snow?

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

27 with freezing rain here

19. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Those Cudas were always out of my price range...but they, if price didn't matter LOL, are my favorite. I really dig those side pipes on the AAR, always thought that was the coolest feature, from a "looks" standpoint. The shaker hoods on those cudas were great also!

BTW, it did hit -16 actual this morning, not to get off topic:)

20. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

What a nice thing to come home to! I do like that dark green paint as well....actually, I seem to like a lot of colors that weren't the normal red, blue, black, etc. That luggage rack only ups the value in collectors' eyes. Travel, and get there fast LOL!