1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I figured that was probably the case, again sorry to hear that ides, I know it's tough.

2. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

-2 with -25 wind chill..........it's back, dammit

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Its better here today it was 35 this morning vs 21 yesterday morning.But its suppose to drop back down to 25 tonight..

4. treezpitz

Getting colder today, was 30 yesterday morning, 40 this morning. Will be down in the 20s tonight and tomorrow. Dogs have been nice and happy when I come check on them in morning so they're getting used to this cold weather just fine.

5. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Been 85-87 all last week with 47-50 lows. High 70s and low 80s this week.. by far the mildest winter I've had here.

6. treezpitz

Cmon ursa, you know you shouldn't be allowed to post on weather threads. smh not fair man!

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Roughest winter we have had in South Bama in a while...And i dam sure hate it.I dont like cold weather.Would rather be hot anytime than cold..I like to sweat so it dont bother me.Only time I dont like hot is when im sleepin or jus hangin out.

8. treezpitz

Yea bama, I'm not fond of these 105 summer days but I'll take them over below freezing weather any day. And I don't like to sweat so extreme heat is no friend of mine for sure. Since I've been down here this is the worst start to the winter season as well.

9. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

We got single digit nights with wind. Got mine in a
    Crate, alot of straw and blanket over top inside the
    Garage.

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It's a sweltering 4° currently. Yippie!

[​IMG]

Mine only come in when it's -15° or colder.. They do alright.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
  11. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

My new female is getting aclimitized to this weather. Florida to north east
    Is a shocker yikes!
    Also got her getting some winter fat. Feeding 2xs a day.

12. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Now that is funny.

13. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Sounds like it's going to get even colder by Monday (gulp). Actual temps are supposed to be -12 here..........can't wait. A little worried about this old house of mine.

14. david63

david63 CH Dog

Damn the winter I like the summer myself its going to be 25 tonight.

15. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

-7 actual, -27 wind chill..............sucks

16. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

1 actual, -22 wind chill...........tonight -16 actual!!!!!! wind chills are going to be -40+!!! This is downright dangerous weather.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

man it supposed to snow here tomorrow in south Bama..wtf??? we under a winter storm advisory for tomorrow...And get this Saturday its suppose to get 68 degrees...crazy ass weather man.

18. treezpitz

Same boat as you bama w/o the snow. Cold came in few hours ago and will be here for 2/3 days but 70s after that. Heard them saying this morning that this might be worst winter in a while.

19. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Winter storm warning here in GA....1-2 inches of snow due in tomorrow.....:winter_smilies_0012

20. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

It's too cold to snow here anymore LOL. The drifting has some of the county roads a mess.