1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the RIGHT price....????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by who, May 25, 2011.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i doubt you ever knew any dogman harold because none got rich off selling pups or stud fee. other then opinion give example of how the dogs have changed. what does price have to do with the dogs performance or production?

2. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

the dog game is like poker. you got high rollers and local card school.

it takes high stakes to play at the top schools.

it takes money and a good hand together with a gamblers spirit. i doubt many folks would risk 10k on proving their bloodline in the fastlane......better to hide behind others kennels acheivements.lol

3. harold

harold Pup

brockton you think they worked forty to come up with 20 to 50 g to bet you will find just as good competition for 2500 to 5000 your right price doesnt have nothin to do with performance that why Your dumb to spend a grand on a dog dogs today are a more complete package game mouth natural wind your always adding to the dogs ability thru your program your choices of dogs that are of quality to choose to enter into yur breeding is far greater putting more and more genetic value into your dogs dogs today have more of a finishing instinct game dogs dont cut it anymore you got to finish it you got anything worth a bet brockton

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"game dogs dont cut it anymore" LMFAO

5. harold

harold Pup

u got a game one and i have a cannibal come by and feedmine ben and i will lmfao

6. harold

harold Pup

15 1x 23 2x 31 2x guess ill get banned for that