1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's the deal with peds online??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gh32, Feb 9, 2009.

1. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i'm starting to get the shakes lol

2. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

LOL Peds online....
    those who know, know....those who dont. get on the internet :rolleyes:

3. AND THOSE WHO LIVE BUSY LIVES, LIKE TO HAVE A READILY AVAILABLE TOOL AT THEIR DISPOSAL TO EITHER RESEARCH, COMPARE, TRACK, SHARE, OR WHATEVER ELSE PEOPLE DO WITH IT. :rolleyes:

4. nc_pitbullmommy

nc_pitbullmommy Big Dog

And those that think they know soon find out they don't.
    You never know so much you can't learn more......

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

well.I just got on and found out there back.For now anyway.

6. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Well what would the feds automatically assume?. there really going to think the dog won a dog confirmation show and became a 1x "confirmation" show winner :rolleyes:

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Yea I was tryin to get on yesterday myself> I thought it was my computer too come to find this morning they're back online. Go figure!:cool:

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I suppose a dog can be a confirmation show winner,they have shows all the time.But I think bulldog owners with wins should keep a tight circle and would be ahead to keep their mouth shut.If we could all jump in the way back machine and be 35 years ago no big deal but we can't.Probaly not a good idea to post any of the dog's achievements online.I just like the format of the peds there and the ability to see how a dogs is bred,I had people try to explain how a particular dog was bred but it's a lot easier when it's right in front of my face where I can see it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009