1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's the deal Wardog Kennels?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apbtstudent, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really, what's the deal? The community is not allowed to alert other members when one is working with the authorities? I understand Darwinism and letting the idiots weed themselves out of the breed, but if this guy is showing up to peoples homes, they are getting busted, and the LEOs are letting him take dogs with him, people really should be aware. All folks are urged to crosspost this and let others know what's going on. Maybe it's due to his losing record in his MMA career he has to resort to setting people up to get arrested. And if the staff of this site has a problem with alerting others to shady dealings of its members and FORMER MOD, then that should make you all perk up as well.

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

3. You're a fucking douchebag. The "staff" of this site are the ones who all bitched till the retard was kicked off and were constantly telling all the retards that were openly talking with him about stupid shit how they were all a bunch of dumbasses and should STFU. The owner of the site took down the thread and her reason was his full name was in it. Everybody on the staff that I saw that commented on it to her wanted it put back up.

So while you are free to bash Wartfrog Kennels and his doucheness, shut your fucking mouth about the staff or you can look for somewhere else to babble your retarded shit.

4. molly

molly Banned

Does this mean one rule for the staff/moderators & one rule for the members ?

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

no that means this is not a democracy and the powers that be have the right to refuse service to anyone if they choose.
    dont discuss mod activities.... its that simple..... wartfrog was dealt with. its none of your concern.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

after looking back over the thread i think i like what Boogie wrote much better...LMAO

7. Anybody else want a vacation from the site?

8. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Boogie your just Part of the problem. You and your flouride and left brain thinking lmao.

9. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Anyone else wants to complain about how this site is handled can knock on Boogie's door. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.