1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's The Best Modern Day Eli Line?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bounty, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

There are good eli lines, but the best ones are, IMO, are Eli with a smidge of something else. Everything goes well with a well bred, proven Eli dog. Breeding Eli dogs to keep the Eli-blood pure have never been a successful way of doing things. That's why good dogs seldom are "Pure", no one breeds for that "quality" and when you don't breed for something you will end up losing that certain quality

2. bestia

bestia Big Dog

No they don't get better, they get more one dimensional. That's why the best performers are are more open like GRCH Cheyenne. Tatis ROM was like our Honeybunch, only had Tbud on the bottom. We prefer smart complete animals like she threw. And the best of the blood stays at home.

3. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

You are 100% correct they are breeding Chucky nuts off, but it's a shame. It's the reason folks only let out a dog or so here and there because they know once folks get it, them dogs are going to be open to everybody in the world. Chucky isnt a world beater neither, he's no rank cur or nothing like that. Dont want no rumors started but trust and believe they didnt leave with the best dog on that yard like folks might believe. Ask about the dog they kept instead of Chucky, Chucky would have never got bred over the other dogs on that yard. He gets over here and is the 2nd coming of Bullyson.

4. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

Nobody sell there best. Can't knock him for getting chucky bc if i could i would have done the samething. Grindermen always stand behind his blood so we see and a few years how chucky produce.

5. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Looks like they are breeding that Chucky jr dog alot he is from goood dogs though so im sure he will produce solid stuff i would Lean towards the Bitches that are heavy bred on the Boudin stuff that is bred to him Boudin threw very good dogs

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

My man lol

7. Glover Dogs = mouth - mouth - mouth

8. Who has some good cowboy blood? Is what I wanna no.

9. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

You mind posting a ped of a Glover dog?

10. bounty

bounty Big Dog

i do like the way that cheyenne is bred. All the hardest eli dogs stuck together.

11. Glover stock is basically Hootens Pistol blood!

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

13. bestia

bestia Big Dog

14. ttlady

ttlady Pup

Looks like he has only been bred to maybe 10-15 different dogs and most look top notch.

15. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

FALSE!! How did you come up with that conclusion??

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

That would be 10-15 in like the last 4 months lol..

17. Seen a couple of them Glover stock at a big dog show convention in Mexico. Took the show from Cardenas Club real real quick! Those were Cardenas Clubs only two losses that year.

18. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

But when you sell puppies, you never know if you sell a cur and an potential Gr. Ch.

19. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Sounds like you must be sharing some first hand knowledge of Chucky Jr. then?

I can tell you this..... I haven't ever met a man who consistently produced better bulldogs than Grinderman and I didn't just meet him. He's dealt fairly with me.... and I couldn't say a bad word about him if I wanted to.

Them Toby/Herman dogs are the real deal..... and I like what I've seen off of his breedings to Chucky Jr. And if you think that's the only iron he has in the fire you'd be thinkin wrong.