1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's The Best Modern Day Eli Line?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bounty, Aug 19, 2012.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

opinion...
    when i read this toipc i get the idee the ones with maverick are the most wanted ....
    15 years ago i heard and read the same thing .........
    evry ped has a gene leader

2. preme

preme CH Dog

Wat he said !!!!!! Db you all ready know !!

3. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Mr Revolution you are a very good story teller, but Boogieman whom I generally think is an ass had me in stitches with the version he relayed. LOL

4. AVON

AVON Banned

What's this stuff going into? Last Eli Ch. I heard about was big daddy and Cuda stopped that hype

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Wowwwww. lmao...don't realy warrent an answer.

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol... definitly what he said-----^

Just because you dont hear about them dont mean they aren't out there....

7. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

reno crossed with t-bud is a great cross

8. AVON

AVON Banned

I've seen my fair share and the ones I've seen give up once they run out of punch. I personally got chewed the fuck up by one crossed into some damn good boyles blood and after 48 that bitch stood on all fours.

9. Very true Red and AGK, there are many a good Eli bulldogs out there...........

10. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

11. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Here is my 2 cents. please show me find me get me Black Hall and longs(witchels) CH Stomper based Eli dog with the black temple in his mouth. and that be the end of my sirtch...

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

The black what in its mouth?

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

IMG_20111028_135645.jpg images.jpg img_0161.jpg Many people disreguard type and coloration. As we all know i have been questiond more then ones about what other people tent to belive is non sens in that field of breeding. Bullyson and the alligator/ bully crosses . produced dogs that had black tempels and black spots on there tongue. The black inside mouth was a traight to reconize!!!!... Best Eli dogs in my mind should be black and have the reconizeble traights.. black and white picture. CH Stomper. pups and black temple. heavy inbred alligator /bullyson/eli jr

14. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I think he is refering to the palate in the mouth.

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Most of my black eli bred dogs have that black palate. I didn't think much of it...still don't lol

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i never even thought to pay attention.. lol... thought that was more of a chow thing, purple toungs & what not...... ima go look at my dogs mouths now lol

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I've never given a thought to it either as I have seen it in many breeds of dog as well as dogs with little or no eli, bullyson or alligator in them...?

18. bounty

bounty Big Dog

I have never bothered to look either. i will check it out though and keep track and take note if there is anything in it.

19. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Saint your right i was trying to refering to the palate!!! . it was KNOWN umongst the man who where fooling around directly with first and sec gen Bullyson (cross) later line bred dogs. that Bullyson produced this traight in his ofspring.
    Getting ore Keeping as mutch traights in your bloodline based on eli/ bully/eli jr. is staying close to the foundation dog(s) as posible. the question was, wat is the best modern day Eli line.
    in such a case/question you should not only look at winning performance, but at traights that MAKE this ore these dogs worthy of being called Eli based bloodline..
    AGK i did not say it came primary ore ecsclusifly tru alligatorbully dogs. But Bullyson produced it in nearly al his ofspring and the alligator crosses carry it also.. Like i said many times. reading a dog is more importend then reading a pedigree...To detirmin where his visible and his show traights come from.. a pedigree is just a gide tool not a stamp of apoval about a dog being wat his pedigree sais he ore she is... There are many things to say about trowbacks traights ore lack of like in The Nigerino bloodline. altho known and said to be eli jr based.But They cary more genes from the Bitch he was bred to .to produce Grch art!!.But thats another story....

20. bounty

bounty Big Dog

I think you are right about reading the dog is more important than reading the pedigree and its important to have as many tools in the tool box when it comes down to reading the dog. I guess that's why you always talk about colour i am sure you look at many other traits, but colour is easiest to explain and see.