1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's go'in on!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by redhavok, Aug 9, 2009.

1. redhavok

redhavok Pup

Hi everyboy, name is Jay(Redhavok). I just wanted to introduce myself and tell a little about me. I'm a pit breeder(Redhavok Kennels-don't have a website yet though, sorry). I've been raising and breeding pits for about 26 years of my life(Colby's and Ironline). I consider myself somewhat of a historical pit bull enthusesist. I love reading about the old battles of the late 1800's up to the 1920's, 30's, 40's, 50's. I'm support groups like Save The Pit Bulls.com, and others of that nature. Conservaton of gameness, conformation, and temperment are of the upmost important to me, that's what makes this breed so special. And I can't stand irresponsible pit owners that do stupid crap that make it harder for me and others like me to own pit bulls. Plus bad reputations and they're really just killing the breed off. But on a lighter note, hopefully I can bring some stuff to the table and talk about the dogs I love most.
    I'll post of pics of my dogs a little later.

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

welcome to the board:)

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello redhavok and Welcome to Game-Dog. This community strives to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. Please read the Forum rules before posting.
    We are glad you joined and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.[​IMG]

chinasmom

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome to the site!!!!:)

5. preme

preme CH Dog

welcome to gd