1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

whats everyone up to this Friday evening?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 11, 2013.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well went from a peacefull friday night to Saturday game day.We floated a keg yesterday and had some dam fine BBQ.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Sitting here burnin some funky sour right now. Finished another dog house around a barrel earlier for the pup. Got the dog walkin done and stuff around the house so I'm sitting here with the windows open enjoying the nice night. Anybody else?

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Hell yeah man.Done been burnin..And drinkin some cold beer to.Listening to some TK 101 if yall get sattelite thats the wat i like.

4. treezpitz

No satellite here amigo, got pawn stars I'm listening to but not really paying attention. What's that? Country channel? Don't let me give anybody the wrong idea, I start burning as soon as I wake up. Was just stating what I was doing at that very moment lol. I'm always burning! Don't drink, no tobacco, nothing besides my medical...and alot of it! Ready to go see some nice dogs tomorrow in Cleburne!

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Tree i been dippin skoal wintergreen,drinkin and dam burnin all my life.I remember when skoal came in the wax board cans..Like carboard with wax on it lol.And a metal lid.And I got some of the best shine in the world.And no I didnt make it but this shit is smoothe and u dont have to chase it unless u want to.

6. treezpitz

lol said cardboard w wax on it. I have drank but not much, don't really like feeling dizzy. Got a dude around here that makes beer and he's always tryna give me some, I just don't want none. And my ol man passed from lung cancer so tobacco turned me off before I ever had a chance to get on it.

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Smoking some Cali Kush, watching season 3 of the walking dead and playing with puppies. Be an early night tonight,. Taking the offsprings hunting in the morning. .. ;)

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Hawks, owls, coyotes, & cattle, u name it we got it in our backyard.....honestly if shootin hawks was legal id kill the damn things! Them bastards took my favorite little rooster!

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Laced and you just think back.I gave you some good advice in the past.lol but fuck it.

10. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

You fuckers living in the country make me jealous, I ain't gonna lie.

11. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Dead rooster = dead hawk.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

well here we are on Saturday..I dont have close neighbors but I do have 4 and we spread out ..I like em they good people and watch my place like a hawk when im not here.lol but dam every time they see me in the yard here they come...they cant see me on the back porch but dam i like to sit in the front once in a while..But anyway beers cold and got a couple deer roast on the smoker.Looks like ill be havin company to help me eat it to lol.

13. treezpitz

lmao, you know why they come creepin over! Smelled that venision being smoked from a mile away

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lol prob so man..I meant i got a couple deer hams on smoker.

15. treezpitz

Sounds like you're in for a nice evening! Definitely enjoy yourself! Thought of something, are you far away from your neighbors where you can shoot there on your property? Or you have some place you go to local? I've dreamed for many years about having a place with acreage where I can have as many dogs as I feel and shoot while burning a strong one on my own property. Just wondering if you were that blessed. The image I get when I picture what you say, I'd think you would if you didn't have neighbors on every side of you.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Tree I dont have any behind me man...nothin but woods..I got deer,turkey,rabbits,fish,quail etc....But shit man during Dove season we all sit in my front yard and shoot doves.But your shooting in the air so dont have to worry bout hittin nothin.

17. treezpitz

lol Man! Sure sounds like a real nice situation. You got a few neighbors and everyone looks out for each other and gets along. A comfortable rural property with all kinds of mother nature all around you, not to mention you can let them off when you want lol. Don't get any better of a living situation as far as I'm concerned. You probably don't have to deal w city law, probably just county sheriff then huh? And that far out, if nobody calls in for the shooting, I wouldn't image them showing up. Sounds peaceful man! I hope to get there soon!

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nope no city laws here man.No ordinances at all..Itsa just normal to me to live this way .IThe land I am on been in my family a long time so I grew up on this land..I got a bad habbit of thinking everyone lives the same way lol.But i forget about people living in the city but I feel like thats what they know and love.

19. treezpitz

Yea, I know most country property is kept in the family therefore it's harder for city folks to try to get out the city and live the quiet life in the country. I'm the same way about forgetting that not everybody lives the same as me. But, I have spent time out in the country when I was younger so I'm familiar with the differences of living between the two. There are alot of people who want to get out of the city but I believe the main objective would be finding the property first. Then, I'd be concerned about employment or how far I'd have to drive to make a paycheck. And I have a personal problem with country police because I know they're bored as fuck and will harass me just because they have nothing better to do so the police is a major reason I have a hesitation of getting that far out.

20. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

I'm like u bamma. I have 40ac. I live in a dry county but there were a couple liqueur stores that were here before it went dry that stayed open. 1 is a quarter mile from the house across a hay field. I have killed yotes deer and hogs in my back yard. I have about a 3ac pond to fish in. Not to mention the deer camp that surrounds me lets me hog hunt on them for free. Gotta love the country life. I can't handle living in town much less a city.

Shotgun
    Arkansas