1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats everyone got

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by popper, Mar 26, 2010.

1. popper

popper CH Dog

Going on this fine weekend? I know you fellas up north had to start doing some warming up? Any yall started conditioning dogs yet?Imma go check out the river tomorrow see how cold the river is , it has been getting in the 70's and almost near 80 yesterday.

2. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Shit thats still on the coldish side over here. I think we're looking at about 30 odd today which i think is about 90 farenheit. Water temp is around 22, So i'll be out and about at the beaches and rivers over the weekend. Got some old friends coming to visit and see the dog, so more than a few beers is probably on the cards too!:D

3. popper

popper CH Dog

Quinny are you in Europe?

4. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Only hit 12 Celsius here today (53 F) We still have ice on our water LOL. Looks like it might be warming up more soon tho....can't wait!

My garden is calling me....LOL

5. I'm from upstate New York, and my dog has been swimming already, there was ice chunks in the river and i couldn't keep him out of it. It was on a day that might have got up to 50F, but the water is still real cold.

6. popper

popper CH Dog

i am gonna be in my rose garden today......my dogs would be freezing ther asses off swimming in ice chunks