1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

DS decided to join our Xmas party. Super cool dude especially for you MMA fans.

2. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Here I am, drunk and high as fuck on some bomb ass wax. DS at my side.

3. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

NM style.

4. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

20191218_222646.jpg

AGK likes this.
  5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Private Reserve for this week.
    Had it a few pages ago but there's quite a bit of it around here so I got it again. Love the taste and smell. Makes me lazy but that's actually what I need this time of the year. Makes saying fuck it, it can wait a lot easier..... Lol

FB_IMG_1576858059413.jpg

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Looks like how I like mine to look. I bet it's smoking like a broke stove.

AGK likes this.
  7. AGK

Had to show the whole batch. Don't want anyone thinking I be smoking no pin joints over here. Lmao. Just blunts and bong rips on the regular.

I usually only show a single bud because it's easier to take close-up photos of. I can't get the trichs to pop out when it's all together.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    SMD760 and RobR73 like this.
  8. AGK

20191220_220214_Film2-1.jpg

A little late night snack.
    Somes BLTs on 15 grain bread and tater tots with some Welches Pineapple, Orange, Apple juice to wash it down.

The blunt to top my night off while I chill and watch 6 Underground.

david63 likes this.
  9. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Some Ice cream cake

IMG_1597.JPG IMG_1595.JPG

AGK likes this.
  10. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I'll show the same flower in a giant bag and it never comes out right. It's tough enough too photo one bud. Hopefully this works.
    Exactly. Here is a pic looking in on an 1/8 of the same flower as above.

11. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

20191220_202750.jpg

AGK likes this.
  12. AGK

RobR73 likes this.
  13. AGK

That's only an eighth? Looks like more than that. The pic I posted is a half oz. Your 3.5 looks like it's more than my 14.

14. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I was only fucking around. It was about a half pound but I had to crop the photo so it would let me post.

AGK likes this.
  15. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Page 4... about 7 pics of FOOD. What the OP of the thread actually made a thread about. She didnt smoke. Even when cancer was killing her so she definitely dodnt intend for this to be your dick measuring stick or the place to brag about your bud.

I also dont post pics 9f my buds because I'm not 13. Taking pics of bud is like taking pics of money and showing it off. It's for children and immature adults. I work 2 jobs, 7 days a week, have dogs and a life. Sorry I dodnt run to game dog to post pics of weed to impress a 50 year old child.....

Also just for shits a giggles what kinda BITCH MADE HEARTLESS PUSSY calls someone a name then a page and a half later calls someone childish for calling names back? Grow the fuck up enjoy your smoke and post your game dogs lil fella

16. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Looks tasty...

AGK likes this.
  17. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

LMAO, Bud was posted on the first page of this thread over a year ago and now we're on page 50. Maybe you're not yourself without some of this:

IMG_1601.JPG

18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

That doesnt have anything to do with the FACT YJJ didnt smoke, didnt care about bud, didnt intend the thread to be about weed, and would've thought you were a douche....

And congrats you take pics of what I brush off my lap after I roll my lunch blunts.... lol. You arent impressing me.... I'll quote your post from 3 years ago when you werent all "in the industry" and beating your chest lol.

19. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Just 2 years ago you were scared of wax, intimidated by how much agk smoked(and what he did), hated edibles and from all your numbers were looking at the label from the dispensary.....

Now like treez and I have been saying, quit bragging about nothing when 2 years ago you were buying bud and bumming off your neighbor. You arent impressing anyone with your shit now...

Attached Files:

20. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

A lot changes in two years. I ended up going 17 years without smoking weed because of work and still consider myself a light smoker. Still don't do edibles and maybe hit the concentrates about a dozen times a year.