1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Not necessarily true. They have thickener cuts that people use. Bubble still barely moves but it's cut.

SMD760 and SOULDOG like this.
  2. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

I think it's still a good sign but your right some use thickeners. Stick with the ones you trust.

treezpitz likes this.
  3. SOULDOG

What brands are you referring to ?

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Doing up some chicken for dinner tonight.

20191028_185107-1.jpg

Grabbed some what I'm told is Humboldt after work. Looks and smells great. Haven't smoked it yet but will with in the hour. Lol.

20191029_142417-1.jpg

5. stickler

stickler Banned

Smells delicious from what I see ... the Humboldt. lol It's on top of my list ... and I hope to tell you in 20 yrs why I still love the shit. lol
    Well, eu got the mixed with tobacco stuff, and the us got Heinz ? Damn, where is the chicken ?
    Well cooked food needs no kiddy sauce. Grow up, man :-B:P:D

AGK likes this.
  6. SOULDOG

What's wrong with sauce .. I put that shit on everything!! ... are you a chef? Usually the only people who talk shit about puting a sauce on is a chef. Enjoy the natural cook. Well fuck that... sauce it up

AGK and bamaman like this.
  7. stickler

stickler Banned

:((:D

AGK likes this.
  8. AGK

That's just because your white.

Don't be afraid to season and baste lol.

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Mississippi Gold bbq sauce from The Shed in Ocean Springs is a dam good sauce .You can order it online.I make my own but love that Mississippi Gold sauce from The Shed.

AGK likes this.
  10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

White people dont use enough seasoning and brown people use to much. I try to find a happy place in between. I like well seasoned food but sometimes I gotta have some sauce. And if Its not store bought then a good sauce takes skill to make also

stickler and AGK like this.
  11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Its tricky to find a perfect balance of flavors without overpowering the natural flavor of the meat.Its a fine line .I want to bring out the natural flavor of the meat and enhance it just a tad.It takes good quality meat also.I mean a Ribeye isn't good just because its a Ribeye .Depends on the quality of the beef.Ive had ribeye that wasn't that great.I would rather spend a little more and buy from a private butcher .Same goes here , just because butcher is private doesnt mean he has quality products.Try different sources and pick and choose your favorite .like I said I just use seasoning and sauces just to slightly enhance what is already there.JMO .I got friends that go heavy on every thing lol.Its still good though .

12. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Haven't seen Humboldt in a few years but I loved it when it was around.

AGK likes this.
  13. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Can you get Stubbs BBQ sauce in your area? I used to get it in FL and was kinda shocked that they have it out here in NM. Best BBQ sauce ever. I prefer the spicy.

bamaman likes this.
  14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yes we c a n get it and its a good bbq sauce for store bought .I haven't saw the Pecan flavored lately but that was my favorite.

RobR73 likes this.
  15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

16. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

17. AGK

I use stubbs honey BBQ or famous daves sweet n spicy mostly. I've tried a bunch and still am always searching for that best one.

bamaman likes this.
  18. AGK

Never heard of it before picking it up the other day. I like it. Don't seem to be as heavy a indica like I've been getting lately. I don't care for the sedation type high feeling and with this stuff I got things done without a lack of motivation. Tasty too.

RobR73 likes this.
  19. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

You echoed my thoughts. I posted a sativa a few posts above but I also picked up some Mandarin Cookies and I love it and it is readily available at my favorite dispensary. Great high, great taste, and I can function like a normal person again. It also doesn't give me the worst munchies ever like most of these indicas I've been getting lately.

AGK and bamaman like this.
  20. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Just too add I believe it's a pretty old school strain that has been around a long time, unlike most of these indicas.

AGK likes this.