1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Even different strains grown in the same environment with the same technique can end up looking very similar from what I've seen.

Bad camera explains the no trichs.... have yall seen some of the CBD flower out? Half that shit look covered in trichs when not...

If its loud its loud. Pics won't convince anyone otherwise

SMD760 and AGK like this.
  2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just trying to keep the thread going is all. Like you said Holocaust, if It's loud It's loud and most all of the pics I've posted are straight gas, my body don't lie to me lol. Most of the regulars here know Promoe, DiscoIII some might know Chainyanker, Bullskull or lowkey who is midwest transport, I could go on and on I've smoked with all of them and they left here stoopid.......

I always wished I was good at taking pictures. Not of the weed I could care less about capturing that but the dogs would be nice to get those images like Vicki posts. She must not have a LG stylo 3 like me lmao.

3. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Smoked with promoe myself lol

AGK likes this.
  4. AGK

I was just talking to him last weekend for a few hours.. He wants me to move down to where he's at now. I so want to take him up on the offer especially since winter here is right around the corner.. He's in an area I can't really afford though lol. He's a great guy. Convinced me I need a vacation so I'm trying to plan a little 3 or 4 day vaca to go see him in the next few months. Invited me and my daughter down to just ball out and have fun. The most complicated part is my dogs. Hard to leave with mouths that need fed and no one I trust to do it. The only one I trust would be going with me lol.. I'm still going to try and get down to see him though. Just have to convince my daughters mother to take care of my mutts. Lmao.

5. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I obviously didn't think so but when I logged in with a different IP it said I was banned. I use a VPN so I probably show up all over the country/countries but I only use my username.
    I feel sad for people that need too create a new username when they get banned...like they didn't get the message.

6. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Honestly its just weird. I'm sure you're getting nice strains and they look tight but your pictures never come out. It's incredibly hard for me to get photos and my camera is about ten years overdue. I take pics with a black background and it works. Hold on, pic of what wedding cake I have left.

7. AGK

I know, I could have banned him again since I know he is still on here under a different name and will if he becomes a problem again but it's really not something I like to have to do. I don't take this stuff too seriously so it takes an awful lot to make me ban someone. I would certainly never ban someone simply becasue they don't agree with me. I aint like that.

RobR73 likes this.
  8. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

20190912_230215.jpg I'm working on this today. The taste ..the high .. the vibe ... TOP SHELF

9. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Not much left on the bone of this one but it shows the quality.

IMG_1528.JPG IMG_1526.JPG

AGK likes this.
  10. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

[​IMG]

Carolinacur and AGK like this.
  11. SOULDOG

It is different though. But genenics... enviroment... etc... come into play. Phenos coming to play.
    I've had plenty of flower just like it. Old straight northern lights × skunk #1 cross. It tastes like pine trees and looked alot like your flowers but real light green. COUCH LOCK

12. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

No offense but that oil looks like shit and tests super low.

SMD760 likes this.
  13. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Sorry for the venting. I'm a Jets fan and just got kicked in the balls 6 times in the last 5 days.

SMD760 and SOULDOG like this.
  14. AGK

Someone needs a snickers.... :))

david63, SOULDOG and RobR73 like this.
  15. SOULDOG

It's good .... I just finished www.eurekavapor.com. MIMOSA ... 90 % THC.... 0% CBD and it's up there with it. SOULDOG.

16. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

40+ years of getting kicked in the balls. I'd rather vent here it saves me some money.

Sorry Souldog.....your oil looks great. Nah it still looks like shit .

AGK likes this.
  17. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I like something that is around 92-93% because then I know it is terped right and the oil looks brilliant. Any higher and you're playing with fire of it crystallizing. 70+% is considered just above dispensary limits so I'm sure it was good. Either way I'm not a fan of the oil and I'm glad you enjoyed what you had.

AGK and SOULDOG like this.
  18. SOULDOG

Go ahead and vent. I've been doing this along time bud. Theres not much that you can tell me about cannabis and cultivation.
    ... I'm straight organic. I make my own living soil .... earth wormscastings .. bat guano ..fishmeal .. bonemeal ..humid acids ...oystershell ... blood meal .. some happy frog ... oceanforest . I make my own hum tea. Etc. Etc.

Mr.Revolution likes this.
  19. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

We rolled a couple one day at someone elses yard. He watched me tell someone I'll smack the fuck out of them... In front of their whole fan club and no one said shit to me..... may not have been the best first impression but he got a full dose of me lol

AGK likes this.
  20. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Sounds an awful lot like subcools live soul recipe

SOULDOG likes this.