1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Same here. I have a customer that works for a dispensary that is totally out there. He buys these cheap skull pipes we sell for $4 by the dozen. I've also been through my share.

AGK likes this.
  2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I'm about to take this blueberry blunt that's as long as my pistols magazine to the face while I watch some Snowfall.
    Ate at Taco Hell for dinner so I didn't bother taking a picture of that fucking slop. Lol. First time I've ate that garbage in several years. I'll probably regret it tomorrow.

20190830_210149-1.jpg

The Keep Book, david63 and RobR73 like this.
  3. AGK

I'll smoke out a damn pop can if thats all I got around to smoke out of. =))

The Keep Book and bamaman like this.
  4. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I've smoked out of potatoes with only some aluminum foil and a straw. Gotta admit though, I love those skull pipes too.

The Keep Book and AGK like this.
  5. Carolinacur

Carolinacur Big Dog

Alcohol and epsom salt or table salt is a magical thing. There are plenty of companies out there made off of one off formulas and a little color.

SMD760 and AGK like this.
  6. AGK

They are so cheap these days I don't even bother cleaning them. I just throw it out and but a new one. All this contraption making talk got me wanting to do a few gravity bong rips. Lol.

The Keep Book likes this.
  7. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Trust me I've used both. The La totally awesome is completely different and you don't have too touch it once it's soaking. A few shakes the next day and a thorough rinse and your glass will look like new.

8. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I've had a lot of custom blown glass bongs and I've broken every one of them. I like the throwaway bowls but I still have some decent pieces I try and be careful with. They're worth cleaning.

The Keep Book and AGK like this.
  9. david63

david63 CH Dog

Yes you will regret it spending a lot of time in the bathroom.

10. stickler

stickler Banned

3th teeth cleaner also works very well.

11. K-dog123

K-dog123 Pup

Pork. Ribs

Attached Files:

AGK likes this.
  12. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

5A3403AD-C45F-47FB-A9DC-52FD9642DF61.jpeg My wife made shrimp stuffed lobster tails and scallops tonight.

RobR73, bamaman and AGK like this.
  13. AGK

That looks amazing!

SMD760 likes this.
  14. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

It was! One thing I can never complain about is my wife’s cooking! Her Thai food is next level!

AGK likes this.
  15. AGK

20190912_172701-1.jpg

Got some Thin mint cookies ( larger batch ) and GMO cookies ( smaller one ) today that I'm about to endulge in at the moment. ;)

One smells very minty, (the thin mints) and the other ( gmo) smells like straight gas kinda like a sour D type smell. Both have a very pungent aroma to them.

Ate Arbys for dinner, wasn't worth taking a picture of lol.

SMD760 and stickler like this.
  16. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I don't know if it's only me but all of your bud pictures look the same. I can never see the trichs on them.

On another note just got another batch of Wedding Cake and it's fantastic. It's so pungent that one gram left in my shorts pocket reeked out my large closet. Also tried some Cotton Candy today at over 30% but I don't have any for my personal stash. It was uber relaxing. Sorry no pics tonight.

AGK likes this.
  17. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I think I just got banned.

18. AGK

Lol not at all. Why would I ban you. The only person I've banned in years is Zebo and that was because everyone else wanted him gone and voiced it.

My lighting is awful in my bedroom where I typically take the pictures. It makes most of my photos a yellowish tint maybe because of my cover over my lights or the bulbs I use. The pictures are mostly taken on my off white tv stand plus my phone that I'm taking the pictures with is very hard get those crisp photos unless I'm in direct sunlight outside. It's like 3 years old and a 10 mega pixels camera not a nikon unfortunately lol.

I just post what I'm told it is by the people I'm getting it from. They are salesman after all :)) so who knows. I don't even ask since I can just smell it and know if It's good or not and I'll onky buy gas. It's not exactly like I go to the dispensary and pick out a choice strain labeled and what not, this aint cali. That's why many times I don't say a strain unless that's what I was told it was.

All I know is I've been a pot head since I was 13 and I'm 41 so if it's not what I'm being told it is, It's always still straight gas whatever it is and I'm extremely high from currently it so really makes no difference to me lmao..

The only time I really know with most certainty is when I get it and It's still in the sealed package medically labeled and that isn't very often.

SMD760 and RobR73 like this.
  19. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

Naw your right ... theres no visible trichomes. Weird ?

20. AGK

They smell and taste completely different so I definitely know they arent the same strain. They do look a little different in color too if you seen it in person.