1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Finally getting to eat dinner at 10pm. Been a crazy day. Needed something fast so I whipped up pan fried Strip Steak with french cut green beans and warm cinnamon apple sauce. Washing it down with Dark Chocolate Almond milk. Totally hit the spot.

Blazing the cart tonight. Sunday Driver. A respectable 84.3% thc.

20190719_215314-1.jpg

Won 2 tickets earlier to a Wiz Khalifa and French Montana concert in Pittsburg on a radio station here star 104. I can't go because I have a dad/daughter date so I ended up selling them for 80 bucks. They sold in about 20 minutes. Lol free money. Been winning all day. It's so rare. Lmao. I don't ever win shit. I've already seen Wiz twice so it isn't really anything to me to miss. Other than the amount of weed being smoked at this event.

20190719_170045-1.jpg

DISCOIII likes this.
  2. AGK

Slow cooked a roast today for 9 hours with red potatoes, carrots, onions and celery. Could cut it with a fork.

20190723_162230-1.jpg

Little after dinner goodness.

20190723_162434-1.jpg

Blowin on a Pink Runtz cart tonight while I seal my back porch.

20190723_170449-1.jpg

david63, DISCOIII and bamaman like this.
  3. AGK

It's too hot to cook anything. That or I'm just being lazy. Either way, I decided to eat like crap tonight. Mighty Fine Donuts, an 814 legacy of donut making. I remember eating this crap when I was like 5 or 6. It's become somewhat of an Erie icon. Like Smith's Hotdogs, ox roast, pepperoni balls and blue moon Ice cream. I'm going to eat this stuff like a binge eating glutton. There is more sugar in one of these things than I have probably ate in the last 2 weeks lol.

20190720_121620-1-1.jpg

Then I'll binge on some GSC I got on deck today..

20190727_193615-1.jpg

bamaman likes this.
  4. AGK

Well 3 hours later I'm starving and feel in the need for some real protein so I whipped up some Steak with garlic parsley taters and some watermelon. Got my smoothie on the side cuz I'm fancy like that lmao.

20190727_205233-1.jpg

Had a long conversation with a partner and close friend of the late Bob Hackman while I ate my late night meal and he told me all about how the Joker dogs (geach) were before I bred this family I have here up.
    Was a good dinner over some excellent conversation and future plans getting made..

5. david63

david63 CH Dog

Dam AGK that's some fine eating right there roast and potatoes and carrots.it's a good thing we are not neighbors because I would be eating at your house a lot.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

We got a Donut place down here AGK and its called Krispy Kreme and they been around forever .Never had a better Donut.

david63 and AGK like this.
  7. AGK

We have it here too. They don't compare. I do like them but definitely not the same.

8. AGK

I will give it to Krispy Cremes apple cinnamon filled donut though. It's the only one I actually like of theirs. One of my favorites but their glaze don't touch Mighty Fines. They also have a way larger variety than KC.

bamaman likes this.
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I think to its kinda what you grew up with.It was Krispy Kreme for me and I been a lot of places but for me its Krispy Kreme.

10. david63

david63 CH Dog

I like Dunkin Donuts too but I prefer Krispy Kreme donuts.It like bama said it's what you grew up on. Dam all this talk about donuts dam I'm hungry.

AGK likes this.
  11. AGK

I grew up on all 3. Actually 4 if you throw in Tim Hortons. We have several Dunkin Donuts here as well as Krispy Cremes. This town of full of fat asses. Only thing to do here is bars, bowling and eat and there is no shortage of places to do any of the 3 around here.

They all have something good to eat. It's all junk but tastes great. :))

I'm not a real picky eater, whatever is closest to me I'll frequent more often.

12. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I grew up on DD too, but since there are none out here I just go to the local Cambodians when I get a craving or Bring a dozen somewhere. There is this one hipster spot by my wife’s job that has next level doughnuts, cookies and cream, Nutella, cereal flavors things like that! But they are also like 4 bucks each.

13. david63

david63 CH Dog

Back in the eighties we had a Dunkin donuts here too the Sheriff Department run Dunkin donuts out of Business Because they always got free donut and coffee That is the truth. Now since the economy is booming we have 2 locations of Dunkin donuts and a Krispy kreme

AGK likes this.
  14. AGK

And a sign that says no pigs allowed. Lmao.

SMD760 and david63 like this.
  15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Theres usually a dunken donuts no more than 10 minutes from you just about anywhere in Philly. We hot Krispy Kreme too but they are nowhere near as many as there are DD's. Here they both produce average donuts though DD's is nowhere near as good as they were back in the day. We also have Federal donuts and chicken and Factory Donuts. Both more expensive gourmet type donut shops

AGK likes this.
  16. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

And a few others that I'm forgetting and more I'm sure I dont even know about

17. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

563C14CC-A0D9-4271-A499-B69A8389659E.jpeg 640D90B4-F264-4274-B485-FCF5225E199D.jpeg Wife made some pork chops and spicy Thai salad for lunch today.

AGK and david63 like this.
  18. david63

david63 CH Dog

19. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Thanks David! I’m really lucky my wife is an incredible cook! I’ll have to start posting more of the meals she makes.

david63 likes this.
  20. AGK

You should. That looks amazing.

SMD760 likes this.