1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I love do si dos, the best tasting trees I’ve ever had was do si dos from the jungle boys. Currently I have some Candyland, great for the daytime.

The Keep Book likes this.
  2. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

I am indulging in some NyQuil OG indica. Celebrate the independence of our nation by blazing up a small part of it. (Simpsons joke.)

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I'm trying not to smoke to early lol its hard !

SMD760 and The Keep Book like this.
  4. The Keep Book

C'mon, it's 7/4. Indulge. Depending what my dispensary has in stock, I can get some good indica "day weed" that relaxes my nervous system (e.g. Peach Cake) and is not a general anaesthetic (e.g. Codeine Dream).

F.D. and SMD760 like this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got a friend who drive truck so he get drug tested.He has been buying Hemp and you know the shit look ,taste and smell like real weed.He says this shit get him high lol.My understanding is it lacks the THC so how can it be ? He buy it legal over the counter .

The Keep Book and F.D. like this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

This what it is .His buddy say it gets him high to and dont show on a poss test.

Attached Files:

The Keep Book and F.D. like this.
  7. The Keep Book

The high is likely induced by CBD, which produces a body stone rather than a head high. I always go for high-CBD strains precisely because I like the body stone.

bamaman and AGK like this.
  8. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

It probably has some type of synthetics added to it if it's getting them high. To sell hemp flower the delta 9 for THC has to be .3% or lower, which is very low. I sell the stuff for a living and most people report that it just makes them calmer because of the high CBD content which is now routinely over 20%.

The Keep Book and bamaman like this.
  9. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Theres a big difference between a body stone from high CBD flower and hemp flower. Even high CBD percentages for bud will routinely have around 10% THC while hemp flower must be lower than .3%, which is nothing. You're not going to get stoned smoking hemp flower, or at least you shouldn't although it can be pleasurable and relaxing.

bamaman likes this.
  10. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Are there different Hemp strains, like there are different THC strains? What's the highest CBD available in flower (vs oil)?

11. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

There are many strains although it's not even close when compared to the THC strains. Currently I carry over 40 different types in our pre rolls. Most hemp flowers range from 10%CBD for the crappy stuff to around 24-25% on the high end.

12. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Bump. This is some top end hemp flower although I have had some that is a bit nicer.

Edit: That didn't work. Go back to page 19 and you can see the pics I posted.

F.D. likes this.
  13. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Where can this be purchased?

14. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Any CBD shop and most smoke shops. At least in my neck of the woods.

Hell, even CVS, Walgreens, and Bed Bath and Beyond now sell topicals only.

david63 likes this.
  15. The Keep Book

I have had some dispensary buds that induced no head high but were muscle relaxants. They may have been industrial hemp/ruderalis spiked with some sort of CBD concentrate. The effect was very like a CBD vape pen.

16. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

You still have to be careful with CBD products because they are largely unregulated. We've had some CBD vape pen carts that were hot(tested higher than the .3% delta nine THC) and people were getting high from them. They were also failing drug tests. Heady Harvest brand comes to mind.

17. The Keep Book

The government ought to de-schedule CBD and regulate it like any herbal supplement for precisely this reason. I would rather take a CBD vape with supplement/drug facts listed on the label like the vitamin pills and caffeine pills I take.

RobR73 likes this.
  18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I found the bread Arbys uses to make their BLTs and made my own for lunch.
    15 grain bread with some fresh iceberg lettuce and tomato. A little Miracle whip and some fresh cantaloupe on the side.

20190707_134556.jpg
    20190707_134701-1.jpg

Then I'm laying in the sun out back to soak up this Vitamin D while blowin this grade A tree. It's been a pretty amazing 4th of July weekend.

20190707_140759-1.jpg

19. The Keep Book

I have been an Arby's addict for forever and a day. Arby's is the only fast food chain that does a culinarily correct Reuben. The original roast beef and the beef and cheddar have always ruled the fast food world.

AGK likes this.
  20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It's pretty much the only fast food I'll eat other than the occasional KFC.