1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats best

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by karnage, Sep 22, 2004.

1. karnage

karnage Pup

What is the best food out of these two for putting weight on a dog that quickly burns off fat 'nutro peformance' or 'science plan peformance'. Are there any supplements out there can i can use to bulk him up?

2. dustin

dustin Pup

i use eukanuba.. my female got big pretty quick.. i don't work her out as much as i want to. but once i get the 200 lb. spring she'll be having a ball in my girlfriend's back yard.

3. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

First off, how old is the dog?

4. karnage

karnage Pup

He is two years old. Dont know if this will help but he is around 20inchs tall and about 45lbs

5. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

If you feed a dog a food like say Pro Plan or one of better quality you should be having no trouble with his weight. Either you are underfeeding him or he should be checked by a Vet.

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Why do you wanna bulk him up in the first place?? If he's eating good and not maintaining weight, good chances hes got some worms...I'd get a fecal done and check.
    BB

7. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Some dogs are just naturally skinny with a slender build. If too skinny for your liking try feeding more, exercising, and make sure he is worm free. Your dogs build is determined by his genetic and nutrition. No amount of exercise, food, and supplements are going to make a lanky type dog into a bulky one.