1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What you own

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NMWAPBT, Jan 25, 2010.

1. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

Well most of us if not all of us own apbts what else you got not just dog wise but other pets ill start i got my Boy diesel, a cao mutt,i got emperor scorps soon to be getting some rusty thick tails, i got piranaha and two oscars, plecos, senegal bichirs,a whiptailcat,a butterfly fish,hmmmm and maybe a black widow but idk yet will know when it gets older :D lol idk if i forgot any :D:D

2. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

-_-; makin me nervous guys 40 views and no takers only apbts i c

3. Blau

Blau Big Dog

I own one GSD, Graham's Shaken Not Stirred 'Jayda', and two domectic shorthair moggies, Reign and Sage. I'm currently in the process of begging my mom to let me own a couple of rats.

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Personally I only want Apbts. I got my hands full with the ones I have, really don't have the time or desire to deal with any other animal.

5. dunga

dunga Big Dog

got some nice fowl.

6. Corley

Corley Big Dog

I own a APBT (Dixie), a Belgian Malinois (Tina), Treeing Walker (Caesar), 2 adult German Shepherds (Rowdy & Figi), Mini Schnauzer (Trixie), and a litter of 7 German Shepherd Pups 5 weeks old.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Only, APBT's and cats.

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well only abpt's and cats here but if u can name the animal any kind of exotic pet i have probably owned one before lol

9. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

The only breeds I'd own other than an APBT are Bostons, Patterdales or JRT's. But honestly if I have room then it's gonna be taken up by a bulldog :D

10. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Only APBT!

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

bulldog and fish. had a mastiff/dane but hes my moms new pup now. if I ever get back out to the country and actually own some land I might get some game fowl.

12. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

nice for things id like to own i wouldnt mind a ferret and maybe a gerbal lol but id like afew tarantulas or a snake with fangs please lol

13. popper

popper CH Dog

what yaall have pitbulls with other animals ... NO way ...... pitbulls kill animals and other animals should not be allowed near them

14. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

lol outside dogs inside animals

15. popper

popper CH Dog

are you jk? man really my dogs take up alot of my time.... of course i wouldnt have it any other way

16. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

lol man i love animals i like strange things :D an i want something small that i can chill with and i love my apbts too just i know my limit for the moment im not in situation to have 3 or 4 dogs lol i wish i could tho :D

17. popper

popper CH Dog

when i was in high school i use to have a couple pythons and a big ass turtle that lived in my backyard. he was 60 pounds lol

18. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

Besides bulldogs my family and I also raise rabbits, chickens (including game fowl), turkeys, waterfowl, goats, cattle and feral hogs. My bulldogs are some what o.k. with the poultry, I have lost a few that got a little too close. But the large livestock they cant stand and will get them if they have the chance. The thing is to keep every thing seperate and it will be o.k.:D

19. ganja

ganja Big Dog

I got a couple...

I have 5 (6) dogs that are
    JRT - bitch (mine)
    APBT - male (mine)
    Beagle - bitch (mom's altough she shouldn't even own a goldfish but that's off topic)
    Frenchie - male (my sisters dog)
    and my best friend got a dog de bordeau that I take care of quite often (hence the 6th dog)

we got 4 cats so far (we had a total of 11 counting the one we currently have, all are rescues)
    all 4 are males, are allowed to roam (hence why I said my mom shouldn't own pets! not to mention we got 2 of our kittens stolen a couple years ago :( ) so we basically have 1 indoor cat (my sisters cat, he's old, approx 14 yrs old, rescued a year ago with only 4 teeth left lmao) and one cat that we barely see... he hates the pups so he stays away during the day and comes home at night.

I had a rat until shortly, he sadly passed away a few weeks after my dog Rokai (apbt mix) was PTS. lovely little animals, very social! he would follow me everywhere!

I have a horse that's a couple blocks away from me, an appaloosa male that's now 10 yrs old. VERY stubborn and accepts almost nobody on his back other than me. had one accident that resulted in a couple of stitches to a lil' girls face (I warned the mother but hey! some people gotta learn the hard way!) I absolutely LOVE that horse and his crappy temperament. (he is what they call a "man horse" around here - not quite sure if anybody will understand...) he is GREAT when he isn't working though... loves to be hugged and is an attention addict :)

we have 2 snakes (one that stays at my fiancés house)
    Ball Python - female
    Carpet Python - male

2 bearded dragons - male/female

and my sister got 2 bunny's...

I live in a zoo :rolleyes::D

20. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

god ur so lucky i really would love that hmmm maybe some day:rolleyes: