1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What you looking at!!!??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovemybull, Jun 16, 2010.

1. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

2. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

yea what he said prove is were ya pics at lol

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

4. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

wooowe yea she was so fine!!! R.I.P :(

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i got a few pics, but i aint gonna post em on here.... :p

inappropriate pics of me... not on the net. ;)

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

then pm darn it.....lol....dont go all shy.......;)

8. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Send them to me to lol but if you wont an your a scaredy cat might as well take appropriate new ones an post them...;)

9. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

yeah maybe i should take some appropriate new ones.... lol. :p

i dunno, something about sendin unclothed pics to folks i dont know is a little unnerving, lol

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Here you go again, woman.

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

nooooooooo:eek:.......dr feelgood says no appropriate pics allowed.................;):D:p

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROaUE25S6hc&feature=related[/ame] just for the ladies.....;);):D:D:D

13. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Yes ElJay, I agree. You can be thin and still be beautiful. And Peppapig I will ask my hubby and see if its ok...lol....cause I'm sure I can teach you a few new things!;)

14. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMN:eek: holy shit baby girl nice:D

15. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

shit i would bet that if you ladies went into chat with all the influx it would probly crash the room.

I think most women all have at least one thing visualy thats better than any other one ive ever seen. it may be a smile, dimples, legs ,ass,eyes, whatever but that thing they have that stands out is what nearly allways grabs me, something has to grab your eye and i wait for that thing to jump out at me.

i would hate to make a comparison from women to cars but its a simple analogy for a simple mind like mine.
    My last serious girlfriend was skinny hot and fit, and looked awesome in anythingbut as much as she was a head turner, she was built for speed and not for comfort.
    but i realy like going fast so it was great.
    i am seeing two at the moment and one is 5.7 and a little bit thicker than my standard, shes built for comfort but doesnt mind speed in small doses.
    The other is like an amazon, wellmatured 6ft, and is about 5kg from beingultra fit, everyone of her lines is smooth and in proportion but as much as it is all there for the picking i there is something that just isnt right, and as much as i would be more than happy being seen on the street with it is wouldnt be right, i feel i would rather my old one back for speed, and il be comfy when im at home. Or i may leave the showroom with the newer more comfortable model, as it seems to suit me better these days.

shit everything in the USA is big, even the asses. not my pick of the bunch but id test it without a question.
    i love our fit Aussie beach girls like crazy, i use to love surfing my head off in perfect aussie weather than walk up the sand to a plethora of sexy amazon type chicks in bikinis looking at you as much as you were looking with them.
    good times.
    these days at the beach i take a bundy bat, cable tyes and a pillow case.

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

she has eyes?.......lol

17. art

art Big Dog

i like nice eyes long hair..and thick .. the real skinny just dont do it for me