1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What you looking at!!!??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovemybull, Jun 16, 2010.

1. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue:

NOW THATS WHAT I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!

2. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

3. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Legs and butt grab my attention first, I like Thin Fit long and lean women if I like what I see, then I make eye contact, if I don't then I look the other way.. LOL

4. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Thats too bad...:p just kidding. There are some lean bodies (women) that I would lay under or above or on the side of..lol:p

5. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

6. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Hahah thanks..I haven't heard that in a while..lol. I'm 5'5"..which is good considering my mom was only 5' and her mom not even 5'..lol

7. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

ha well lovemybull you know who to hit up if things dont work out lol ;) but i bet your husband loves an enjoys yu an the love of bulldogs is a plus

you got a sister or cusin lol?

8. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I'll be sure to give you a call;). I do have sisters ad cousins but unfortunatly they are all taken. But one of my sisters usually doesn't let that get in her way...lol.

9. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Wow yu put her out there ha no thanks i dont like to steal other guys woman unless I dont like the guy wouldnt mind fighten him plus his girl has to be what i like :)

10. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Nah I love my sister...not trying to be mean but its true. Yeah no girl is worth fighting for...unless its me of course..haha. But I always wanted to know what that was like...to have a man fight for ya...anyways if I see a pretty, thick, Italian, single woman I'll tell her to pm ya.:p

11. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

haha id appreciate that alot :D

12. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Eyes, lips, turn around, booty, then everything else, In that order.

13. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Some of us chicks can be thin and still have some nice bootie and legs, u know.... ;)

14. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Hey i like that to but its gotta be nice and round i love thick girls though lol but a beautiful fit woman with a real nice butt can be my bride lol ;)

15. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

16. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

shit........i dont mind.....3some me-some.....lol.....ye dont know wat ye missing lovemybull.....and just to show my appreciation to your hubby for letting me go tag team....ill even high 5 him while ye are between us....borat style....IS NICE:D:D.........

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

thats the biz right there:D....id eat my dinner off that:dogtongue::dogtongue:.....and im sure there would space for my pint....:dogkiss:

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

erm.....prove it......:D.....get it all out...:p