1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What would your dog(s) call you?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by carson3535, Nov 2, 2004.

?

what would your dog(s) call you if they could speak?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2004.
  1. Father or Mother

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. owner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. master

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  4. or nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

Just wanting to see how people would rank their relationship with their dog(s). Any comments are welcome .
    I treat and raise my dogs as if I were their father.

2. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

My dogs spend more time at my feet or my side than even my kids want to.When I walk in the dogs come running first.Of course if they are new they may think of me as the B$%^# until they settle into the routines.

3. Marty

Marty Guest

I treat all my dogs just like they were my kid's. ;)

4. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

The know I'm their father

5. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

they would probaly call me daddy cause i treat them like their my kids

6. they would call me daddy master, as they know I am the boss, but they love me too.

7. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

They would me father, but dern they listen better than my kids most of the time.

8. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

:o LOL - Glad it's just not me! Mine are MUCH BETTER at listening than my 4 year old!
    Heck, maybe they wouldn't be if they could talk back too!

9. who

who Top Dog

most of my dogs i treat like my kids...if i had kids...but i lost the FIRST pitbull i ever got last month and he WAS MY BROTHER.....

10. ibcbt

ibcbt Pup

mine would call me daddy. because i spend more time with the dog than i do with my son.
    the dog goes to work with me.hes my partner in crime

11. Roland64

Roland64 Pup

Mine would call me Sir....out of respect for his daddy. lol!

12. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

lol @ Roland64, my dog knows I'm the head of the pack, but I try to be more of a father figure to her, she needs to know that she should NEVER fear me.