1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What would you pic??....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Arizona_GameTime, Nov 1, 2009.

?

Mouth Vs Gameness

1. Won't stop gameness

50 vote(s)
    86.2%
  2. Teeth like a shark

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  1. Thanx for answering

2. alabama

alabama Big Dog

Everyone please read the question just one more time,p1tbull's post and short1's.THE QUESTION ISNT SAYING THE 30 min monster is a quitter or isnt game lol

3. Thanx for paying attention. :-)

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ferkin hell....this thread still going....

5. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

changed my mind, i want a soft mouthed 30 minute plug now, just to be different.thanks.

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:d:d ......

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Ok let me put it like this you said 30 min monster or a two hr game plug? well lets see seeings how I had at one time (when fast lane was that) an every weekend thing. A yard Full of 30 min monsters I had over 60 grown ready dogs and let me say after about the hr mark if you were still hanging with me I was tight as a pin. I used to think like alot of you guys. I used the hard Ironhead eli dogs the paladin stuff that was hell on paws for about 50 min then after the hr mrk you better start counting the money to make sur you had it all it wont take long after that. if you did have one make the 2 hr mark he was in unreal shape and didnt go int to much. But you know what beat them every time the old game plug as you call it that keeps geting up and pulled the pickle and sucks the ear until guess what we all know what. Now seeing how you change it to the 30 min monster is a game checked dog as game as you get sure I stick him. but when I think of a 30 min monster that is what I see.

8. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

I would pick unskilled Deep Game for a breeding prospect but in a match (I assume both are finely conditioned) if I had to bet my retirement fund ....I'd pick the Monster :)

9. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

neither dog is a cur dog so how do we know that the 30 min monster is a 30 min monster? wouldnt it be a game monster? LOL

10. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

I believe the 30 min he is referring to is the longevity of the dogs opponent.

11. skipper

skipper Big Dog

2nd these dog s are supose to be game. its the trait we're supose to be looking for. p.s. what happens to the 30 min monster when he gets held out for 45mins?

12. skipper

skipper Big Dog

you said it rite

13. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

I assume since neither are curs that he becomes a 45 minute monster? :confused:

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

LMFAO... Way to pay attention Twisted [​IMG]

[​IMG]