1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What would you pic??....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Arizona_GameTime, Nov 1, 2009.

?

Mouth Vs Gameness

1. Won't stop gameness

50 vote(s)
    86.2%
  2. Teeth like a shark

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  1. Well put. Thank you for answering.

2. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

what the hell is the point w/o gameness???

3. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

I know I don't know it all about these dogs and I'm sure Jbark will tell you the same. No one knows everything about this great breed but what I do know is that if gameness isn't your the first trait your breeding for you don't need to breed. If you are going to breed under the umbrella of "Chinaman did it" then keep them all and cull hard.

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

agreed 100%

5. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

I would take gameness.

6. Good answer. Thank you.

7. ANY clown with a half a brain would pick gameness before ANYTHING!

8. Thank you for answering the question.

9. So what would you pick? You still haven't answered the question.

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

i think he's pretty much already picked lol ...?

11. Lol. I know, but he kind of got out of line on the last page, so now I would like an answer. Its a simple question.

12. Stupid question gets a stupid answer!:d

13. Lol. Ok mister intellect. You're excused.

14. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

did you ask 30 min monster curr vs a unskilled game?
    of course people would pick a 30 min monster game.:D:D:D

15. Yes.
    I just asked if a person had to choose, which would he pick? A tested 30 minute wrecker, who's comp only lasted 30 minutes, and who also PASSES on those same traits, or a 2hr long haul do with minimal skill, and also PASSES on those same traits. Neither dog is a curdog. 1 just has more skill than the other. What would you pick??

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
  16. I meant to say NO, in the begening of my last answer.

17. short1

short1 Big Dog

If the dog was my dog and it did all I asked of him/her yes I would breed the 30 min dog :) no one said the dog was a cur! so why wouldn't I breed it. To me time does not always corrulate to gameness

18. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

This breed is known for GAMENESS!...

19. widerange

widerange Big Dog

now im no breeder but i think i would have to go with gameness. not downing the 30 min monster, clearly if everything is over in 30 mins or less something is there, but if you base your breeding on that monster what happens if something does stand up after 30? And after 30 mins this monster maybe great but you just done know..... thats why i have to agree with whats already been stated: gameness is to hard to find and everyting else can be worked in. jmo:D

20. Thank you for READING the question, and answering it.