1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What would you pic??....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Arizona_GameTime, Nov 1, 2009.

?

Mouth Vs Gameness

1. Won't stop gameness

50 vote(s)
    86.2%
  2. Teeth like a shark

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Na its a dumb ass tread anyway. I love it when people think "The old days dogs were not as bad as today. LMFAO people facts are the dogs of 20 or 30 years ago were just as bad as today. as amatter of a fact hears one for you I had one PRE 76 win his first at 18 mo against a 2xw killer in 26 min, his # 2 another 2xw in 55 his 3rd he went in a firts time out was the only guy to pick up it took 1:55 . now would you call him a 30 min monster or a 2hr gamedog??? the only way you know what you have is to run with the best then you 30 min monster may have to be a 2hr dog.

2. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

hmmmmm....
    I'd call it Champ

3. Much thanx to all who tuned in on this thread. Its all hypothetical, ie; the 30 min moster has been looked at hard, never turned, and everythin he looks at is either dead or can't walk. And/or the lion heart has not talent, but never quits....Can no longer stand, but makes a belly scratch. I'm only asking because a lot of old time stuff was built up off of one of these answers.

4. Its not adumb ass threat tripple J. No one mentioned the old being better than the new. Its just a question.....

5. alabama

alabama Big Dog

100% the first one for me...

6. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Well no shit! now the monster is a gametested winner? And the plug is a game looser? Just exactly what is the question here!? Now I'm really starting to lean with Triple J on the stupid thread! Anyway thanks for asking the obvious in an obscure way.:cool:

7. Boze

Boze Top Dog

what makes you think there were more game plugs 30 years ago. or even further. have you ever heard of colby dogs those dogs were known to go deep and have smarts to boot. they were the all around dog smart not stupidly dog agressive. i believe colby said it best in his book. he said that dog men today are so impressed with these fight crazy animals and forget that some of the greatest dogs ever were quite comfortable around other dogs. i believe the word is tractability. give me a confident calm game dog anyday. now i aint sayin mouth aint important cause obviously it is. but the old timers. not all of them but the successful ones bred for gameness first. like Triple said gameness ability mouth. if i wanted a hard mouth show stoppa i would get a rotweiller. now sure than can bite one down but they aint gonna make it to the end. the only thing and let me emphasize only thing that makes our dogs a step above the rest is gameness without it our dogs are just like all these other curs. back to colby for a second. that man bread some of the best dogs ever and on a consistent basis not some fluke and he bred all around dogs. no excuses if it was HA it was gone if it was not game gone. to many people are impressed with barnstorming fight crazy dogs i firmly believe a dog that shows outward agression constantly lunging and going crazy is stupid give me a confident comfortele 30 lb gamedog any day over some of these fight crazy freaks

8. The question that I posted is clear.....what would you pick?......a 30 minute wrecking machine......Who's been tried and tested, went n2 stiff comp and made it look like a cake walk, or the 2hr long hauler, with minimum skill....Both dogs pass on those same traits down the line.....What would you pick?

9. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

HMO,but some my still have questions about that 30 min wrecking machine though.

10. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

The smart thing to do is to wait and see which one is the better produce.But I still don't understand how a 2hr hauler would have minimum skills?

11. Don't be so quick to pass judgment on an interesting thread tj and bohawg. Ch. Chinaman R.O.M was/is the reason for this thread. Its a proven fact that Ch. Chinaman NEVER went past the 38 minute mark, (in a roll or a match)but passed those same traits down the line. Hence the big ass R.O.M attached to the end of his name. He never had the chance to prove his gameness, but both you and tj would cut out ur own nuts just to be able to BREED to Ch. Chinaman today if you could. So save the insaults. I thought this site was for open minded MEN to converse on the animales we love. Not make dumb ass comments. You two guys sure know a lot about what this thread is about!( Being a dick head now) lol.

12. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

But what you fail to understand that's not the average in dogs and chinaman was a freakish dog that comes along every once and a while

13. Who said the 2hr hauler was a looser? I just asked a simple question..."What would you pick? A 30 minute monster?.....Or a 2hr long hauler?".....The hauler is NOT a looser.The wrecker has been schooled and tested...... Both pass on these same traits down the line......Again, what would you pick?

14. That's well understood. Its just a good old fashion question. Nothing more. Nothing less. So, what would you pick?

15. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Ok I see where you are trying to get to now. This is an old arguement people come up with to justify there breedings. Now I will say that it's usually trying to give merit to a cur breeding by using Bullyson and Snooty and others as examples. What you need to remember those dogs were exceptions to the rules and not the norm. These dogs were also in the hands of and being bred by some of the greatest dogmen ever.

16. A 30 minute dog is a 30 minute dog bottom line, monster or no monster. When you put a time on a dog then that means he stops then! Why not call him a 2 hour monster? The tread is straight up stupid, at first he was a 30 minute dog now he is a hero the greatest dog ever. Which is it game or 30 minute monster CAN'T BE BOTH, also if you pick the 30 minute monster you need to find another breed!

17. WOW you lose either way then man!

18. Who said the 30 min dog was a hero? Once again, we have a know it all. Lol. Did you at least read the question? If not, read it before you speak on it please.

19. I did read it, when you put a time on
    a dog then that is when it will stop! If you pick a 30 minute hard mouth dog that will stop in 30 minutes or so over a dead game dog you don't need to own this breed bottom line! READ THAT SHIT!

20. Lol. The time limit wasn't put on the Monster, its a figure of time, ie; none of his comp could not make it past 30 minutes. So no, you did NOT read it. Chill with the hostilities. I'm sure you can convey your thoughts and feelings with out the use of vulgarities. Come on now.