1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What would you pic??....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Arizona_GameTime, Nov 1, 2009.

?

Mouth Vs Gameness

1. Won't stop gameness

50 vote(s)
    86.2%
  2. Teeth like a shark

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  1. .....A 30 minute moster who passes on those same trates down the line.........Or a 2 hour long hauler. With minimum skill who also passes on those same trates?

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

has the first one shown bad signs ?

3. Would never turn around. Which would you pick?

4. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

dog 1, minimum skill will bring to much heartache if your dogs are deep game.but each to their own

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

How about a deep game monster. yall are too much into if its a monster it cant be game bullshit. a 30 min do aint worth a shit. I dont care how bad any plug can keep on for 30 and win on gameness. you can have it all mout and gameness wind and ruffness gameness ans still barnstorm.

6. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

number one its a no brainer its what these dogs were built on..

7. alabama

alabama Big Dog

Agree with sunbeam 100%,would have to have more than gameness for me,yes you can still win with it but alot of the time you lose them after etc etc

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

No these dogs were "built"on gameness I would breed a deep game dog befor a 30 min blaster . trust me breed you game dogs and you will fare much better than just trying to breed monster. first off its not so easy to throw off monsters traits. but you can breed for gameness and the other stuff will follow.gameness talent and mouth in that order and you will be better off. trust me people that breed for monster and mouth alone have not been in this game long or are not too bright. the blood will tell , if you choice good blood and breed just the best you will get good dogs you just have to know what you are looking at.

9. Am I reading this right, you people want a 30 minute hard cur over a game dog??? :(

10. This is GAME-DOG.COM not MONSTER-CUR.COM!!!!

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i believe gameness is a must before hardmouth wreckers.if your looking to breed.....id rather not breed 2 tgether that have never been to the "well".....too much of a risk imo....a smart game one for me everytime....:o

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmao.....good point

13. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I guess you did not red my post at all. what I am saying is you will not make the team if breeding monsters is all you do it does not work in the long run.

14. Oh I know, you got it right TJ. I'm not questioning you lol. If people want a 30 minute monster cur please there are many other breeds to pick from!

15. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

who mentioned curs ?

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

im thinking what he meant was if its only ever went 30 and storming all....theres always the chance of it being a cur.....then again....it may not....

17. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Uh you did when you limited the monster to 30 min. Now if the lines are cut that dry and clear.......prefer for what? I'd match the monster but breed the game. Monsters rarely repeat themselves but will win you some money. If you wan't any consistancy in your breeding program ALWAYS go with the gamenes,talent can be bred in later.

18. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Well if you say thrity minute monster to me,i take it as thats all hes good for thirty minutes.After that hes a cur.Am i taking it wrong?

19. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

if the dog is a cur i want no part but just because no one dog can stay with him 30 mins does not make him a cur, maybe he has been looked at hard at home with more than one.a dog that is game without talent is soon to be a dead dog.

20. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Why would a gamedog with a lack of talent be dead soon? Are you culling game dogs? Matching plugs and not picking up? Not you personaly but hypotheticly speaking of course>NOT all game bulldogs are match qaulity!!!! But you find a game well rounded bitch and breed that plug!