1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What would you call this??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 20, 2008.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

2. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Anyone????

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i would say kinda scatterbred

4. GDER

GDER Pup

have jump around through it a few times,which is cotton's bullet,carver.It has snooty through it a good amount of times but you can call that carver.So it is a cotton's Bullet,carver,eli,with a little red boy.It has a smig of bolio but almost nothing so dont look at that.The cottons bullet stuff is some nice stuff coming throught that stoney dog who has red jerry and red dog.The red jerry is stu fowler which is a great line.Anyways you have an Eli,Cotton's Bullet,Carver with a touch of Red Boy.YIS ,GDER

5. LOL, if you MUST call it a bloodline, i would call it a Poland dog. That Poland character had a strong influence in the breeding of 4 generations of that dog. Who is Poland? Who Effing knows....Does Poland Bloodline mean anything to me? Hell no.:cool:

6. Mr Mark

Mr Mark Guest

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

The un known are true dogs and this is a little history on some for you.P.Mcdainales had Chalky and Bahamas They were very Good eli/carver dogs (he would not have bred them otherwise) Mr Hunnycutt did not reg much but you can bet they were very well bred dogs ( Those guys Bred BEST to BEST not just pretty paper) Dawnrests Buck skin bunch Had the same sire as the stud I used to get a lot of Ace type bull dogs (every thing you would want and more than you really even need) Im talking about dogs that alot of times you had to ask youself how in the hell are they that bad! Now yes it looks as though they are using Jump around as the main in this but ALOT of the dogs in that ped were local to me and one thing for sure they were very fast lane dogs and give the pup a chance no one on hear can tell you how it will turn out BUT one thing going for it is alot of that stuff was Culled VERY hard and only good dogs were bred. Dont worrie what the paper says truth be know is know one knows for sure anyways. J

8. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

I talked to Ms. P for some hours and while i was there the litters she had were flying off the shelf. A few of the people didn't even care about the papers. She knew her dogs and history. Which leads to my next question how can a "non big name" be so popular. There were 6 litters when I got there and about 3-4 by the time I left.:confused:

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Well the sad ting about that is the only reason anyone wants one is they must know the real history of those dogs. AND the only reason they were good, is the program the guys that had them did. AND That was to keep most if not all the pups and cull threw them. The way she is doing it kinda screws things up now dont it? in 5 years those dogs wont be any more than what you see in the news paper. I traded with those guys and They never sold me anything we traded or they just gave pups to good dog men. Hell P.Mcdainial gave me a 6 month old and he made Ch and P. mac never asked for anything back. money will destroy any good strain. Give your pup time and hopefully you will have a good one. I have to wonder about some one that is selling 6 litters a time though thats kind of the wrong way IMO. I was tought dont breed if you cant feed. J

10. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Well she's not in it like her dad was. She just keeps it going cuz it was his thing. She keeps specific pups outta her litters and let's the rest go. She's having some health issues and I think she's on her way outta dogs. But that's me talkin....

11. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

ALWAYS base every dog on it's own merit and Breed best to best REGARDLESS of Pedigrees ! . . .. that dog can really turn out.